Anyone in their 40's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am past my 40ish expiration date but I have been in the roaring fourties until quite recently

Attempting to be a 45 year old teenager. I'm actually convinced I am on occasion.

Something about the number "40" I like for some reason. I guess because I've always been attracted to older women. Women between 30 and 50 I am attracted to. I'm not in my 40s yet, but if I make it there, I sure hope I've made some good accomplishments by then! I'm sure I will. :D

At first,I thought this site was for people only under 30. Yes , people over 40 get lonely with or without a girlfriend,boyfriend, wife or husband

girlontheshelf said:
At first,I thought this site was for people only under 30. Yes , people over 40 get lonely with or without a girlfriend,boyfriend, wife or husband

Yep

I'm 40... Looking forward to being 41. Turning 40 felt like a shocking transition (and it didn't help that my life completely fell apart this past year) - but hopefully 41 will feel like I'm a well-adjusted middle-aged person :)

There is people of all ages on this site, lonelyness hits us all. Right now i am happy, just moved in with my boyfriend, but moved out from my home town... My children arent with me yet...its starting to get to me.

I'm 45.
Mikie1-1.png

:p
[youtube]_wEi2aYmdNU[/youtube]

I hope us 40 something members can bond and create friendship. I want people on this forum and lurkers to know, this 40 thread isn't" I'm looking for a date" thread. I notice we have allot of "I'm looking for so-so" date type threads

girlontheshelf said:
I hope us 40 something members can bond and create friendship. I want people on this forum and lurkers to know, this 40 thread isn't" I'm looking for a date" thread. I notice we have allot of "I'm looking for so-so" date type threads

errr....You actaully catch that?
Those young guns writting all those poor me threads
looking for a date or private PMs.:D

well...I dont do on-line dating. And I only date women half my age...
So the ladies pretty much think Im a pig...
I used to post Boob shots of some young women Ive been with..So they'll really know Im a pig.
I dont believe anyone one of you ladies are ganna want to skyp with me anytime soon.lmao
Now that you learn how to hate me, you're set free.....

girlontheshelf said:

Thank you for this thread, girlontheshelf.

I'm 42, and I guess I have a more 'functional' loneliness. In other words, I'm too busy to have social life. Between working full-time, going to the gym, hobbies and time to relax, I have no social life whatsoever.

It would be nice to have an occasional social outing for grown-ups, like going to a play, symphony, or a fancy restaurant, but as of now I am a complete recluse.

beermaestro said:
girlontheshelf said:

Thank you for this thread, girlontheshelf.

I'm 42, and I guess I have a more 'functional' loneliness. In other words, I'm too busy to have social life. Between working full-time, going to the gym, hobbies and time to relax, I have no social life whatsoever.

It would be nice to have an occasional social outing for grown-ups, like going to a play, symphony, or a fancy restaurant, but as of now I am a complete recluse.

You're singing my tune maestro, the only thing preventing me from becoming a recluse is the time I spend with The Kid- if I didn't have her I wouldn't have much of a life at all.

Hi everyone, I'm 44. I haven't dated since I was 26, eek...I feel like my youth has slipped away from me. My goal for the next year is to make some friends. Online or in person. I need to make that first step!

So, what do all us 40 something, middle-age people do for fun? Anyone have any interesting interests or passions? For myself, it's motorcycles and dirtbikes... still trying to become the great white ninja of everything with two wheels.

Latest posts

Back