why does life hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theloner

Reaction score
through out my school years i was bullied i have two older brothers who keep in contact with each other but not me and the same with my work mates (i my only mates as far as i know) i cant get a full time job (and i HATE THE PLACE IM AT NOW) and i cant get a girlfriend. i try doing courses but there is always a something to stop me that i cant move foward in life im not suicidal but i do think why am i here

That sucks! Why are your Brothers like that? Did you get on with them in your younger days? I can relate to you with work. I'm taking anything I can get at the moment. It's the same with me and courses too. I've taken a few. But they've not got me anywhere as of yet. They just filled time with something more useful then sitting around the house all day. Don't question why you're here. You don't need to question that :) You have as much right to be here as we all do~ By here I mean alive, not ALL. Although you have a right to be here on ALL too lol.

Don't take being bullied personally. Obviously, they have problems/issues within themselves where they have to be mean to others... do you realize the unemployment rate right now? it is extremely high in most places, so that it not life hating you, that is just reality for many, many people...also, remember when you look at unemployment rates, that doesn't reflect reality, as it does not include underemployed people, as well as people that do not recieve benefits.... so, there are thousands upon thousands of other people in that situation...

life does not hate you. It is just difficult sometimes, more times than others.

Yeah. Life doesn't hate. It's the people in it that bring hatred around.

I am sorry about your situation though. It's no fun at all being bullied. :\
You gotta keep working at it. Don't give up, yeah?

theloner said:
through out my school years i was bullied i have two older brothers who keep in contact with each other but not me and the same with my work mates (i my only mates as far as i know) i cant get a full time job (and i HATE THE PLACE IM AT NOW) and i cant get a girlfriend. i try doing courses but there is always a something to stop me that i cant move foward in life im not suicidal but i do think why am i here

Life hates me too, no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try all I get is hate.

And I so hear you about why you are here...l dont ******* get why I am here...I aint suicidal either that just aint me but I still dont ******* get why I am here. Wot a load of honeysuckle this life has been and it just keeps getting shitier (if thats even a word but fresia it, nowadays you can make English up).

Im so fed up of this shite and so fed up of trying coz if any arrogant person tells me to keep trying I swear down I will punch them in the face! I ******* tried and have been all my God forsaken life and look at wot I got...BULSHIT LONELINESS!!! So thats wot my life has come to...being alone and being alone and being alone and being alone.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Life hates me too, no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try all I get is hate.

And I so hear you about why you are here...l dont ******* get why I am here...I aint suicidal either that just aint me but I still dont ******* get why I am here. Wot a load of honeysuckle this life has been and it just keeps getting shitier (if thats even a word but fresia it, nowadays you can make English up).

Im so fed up of this shite and so fed up of trying coz if any arrogant person tells me to keep trying I swear down I will punch them in the face! I ******* tried and have been all my God forsaken life and look at wot I got...BULSHIT LONELINESS!!! So thats wot my life has come to...being alone and being alone and being alone and being alone.

:(

You would've punched me in the face cos I asked you to keep trying in your other thread. :\

It's just really unfortunate that you were brought up in such a situation. You have to get out of it though....that's the only way for you to see that life isn't all bullshit...that life isn't all lonely. There is a lot of beauty in this life.. it's just that people forget about these things as they just get attacked with all the negativities every day.

Just so freakin unfortunate. Sorry though, that I asked you to keep trying.

Its not your fault ladyforsaken (and I really wouldn't punch someone in the face) Im just so tired, Im just oh so tired...and sad...and upset...but dont worry I will get over it as I do with all my other previous hurts but its just so tiring.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Its not your fault ladyforsaken (and I really wouldn't punch someone in the face) Im just so tired, Im just oh so tired...and sad...and upset...but dont worry I will get over it as I do with all my other previous hurts but its just so tiring.

Maybe it's time to make some changes? Any at all?

blackdot said:
Life stole my lunch money.

Hmm. Maybe life didn't, people did.

Latest posts

Back