I'm Alone In School... No Friends...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry98

Reaction score
Am i born to be hated by everyone... :'( I dint do anything, and they doesn't like to friend with me... But they like to bully me... I've have a best friend, he want me to be his best friend, so i accept. He always need my help, i did help... But after few month ago, he less talk with me, less care about me... I feeling like he is using me, i help him a lot! But at last? What i get... NOTHING... I'm trying to not be alone... But i don't have idea, problem is i don't have friend... They hate me for no reason... :( When they need my help, then only talk to me, so i help them. But when they dont need my help, they dont even talk with me... To them, im like invisible...

I am very sorry to hear it Harry98.. it does sound like your "friend" just using you..

I think, maybe a thing to realize, lots of.. maybe most.. the friendships in school, they are fake. I think a way for survival, the kids group together. But after school is done with and these people go to a different part of life, all the time you hear such friendships dissolve right away. I do not think basis only of age and learning the same subjects in school is a good ground for real friendship.

I do not intend it should sound hopeless, but the thing I mean to say.. maybe.. forget about those people. Go to school and focus on the thing that actually matters there, education. Bullies and people who fake a friendship alike, they are not worth your time. Probably never see them after graduation of school. But outside school, there is plenty possibility, you can meet people who can be genuine friends with basis of interests and hobbies and so on.. so maybe you can try that. Try to do things with relation to interests you have, and it is inevitable people will be there with the same ones. Maybe you will have luck with it, and make better friendships than any found in school.

What ever you do, best of luck to you

Hmm... I'll try to focus on education. Yeah, i agree with fake friend, fake friend have many friend... I don't know why and how... Its really weird, they treat me bad/using me, but they treat their other friend very good. Well, i'll try my best :) and Thank You Very Much for your advice/idea :)

Harry98 said:
Am i born to be hated by everyone... :'( I dint do anything, and they doesn't like to friend with me... But they like to bully me... I've have a best friend, he want me to be his best friend, so i accept. He always need my help, i did help... But after few month ago, he less talk with me, less care about me... I feeling like he is using me, i help him a lot! But at last? What i get... NOTHING... I'm trying to not be alone... But i don't have idea, problem is i don't have friend... They hate me for no reason... :( When they need my help, then only talk to me, so i help them. But when they dont need my help, they dont even talk with me... To them, im like invisible...

I know the feeling well. I feel as if I am only good enough to be used. But I don't meet other's standards' of what a friend is capable of. So people don't want to have anything to do with me.

Hey Harry! I like the way you talk x] It's cute :p Anyway! As has been said, try to focus on the important things. If you can build yourself a better future, you'll need not worry much about the present as it wont be bad forever. Also, depending on how old you are, you could try various Volunteering opportunities. Volunteering is a good place to meet genuinely nice people as idiots don't want to spend their precious time doing any good.

Gutted said:
Hey Harry! I like the way you talk x] It's cute :p Anyway! As has been said, try to focus on the important things. If you can build yourself a better future, you'll need not worry much about the present as it wont be bad forever. Also, depending on how old you are, you could try various Volunteering opportunities. Volunteering is a good place to meet genuinely nice people as idiots don't want to spend their precious time doing any good.

LOL! Im just 14... the way i talk? ... Bad english huh? LOL!

Chris516 said:
Harry98 said:

I know the feeling well. I feel as if I am only good enough to be used. But I don't meet other's standards' of what a friend is capable of. So people don't want to have anything to do with me.

Hm... good for you? lol

Latest posts

Back