Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there isolatedd and welcome to the sight :)

I am moving this to the new members forum where I hope it well be moor visible to everyone :)

isolatedd said:
Wow, I just realized something, I'm insane.

Insanity - the practice of doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results. Since you're doing here, you're doing something different, implying that you're well on your path to sanity :)

isolatedd said:
I am the center of both sexes jealousy/hate.

that usually happenes when people from different "circles" hang out together. at least they try,but lower wants to be higher, but cant, so they start hating.

why is that in ur situation?

Everything I touch turns to garbage.. relationships are a prime example.
I think its because beautiful ppl have a lot to deal with in relationships.

I want someone bad again, but at the same time I feel like saying don't even try to everyone in a stuck up way.
I dont underst. what u meant by this....

how old are u, male/female?

You know, I realized that I was consciously staying away from really good looking women simply because I figured they'd be the same way as you describe. Stuck-up, superficial, etc. Then I realized that by doing that, I was becoming as superficial as I thought pretty women were! I was less willing to give them a chance, which is just as superficial as other guys giving them more of a chance because of their looks. And most people probably don't even realize they do this with you.

isolatedd said:
IgnoredOne:

But that's the problem I realize I do the same stuff that I know will lead to disaster anyways, I do it over and over again.

e.m.e.:

23-male. For example.. guys don't want me to take their women,, but women don't like that I'm prettier than them. To top it all off, no one will give me the time of day to prove I'm not as superficial as I seem.

I find that most people here think of themselves as ugly. Hearing you talk about your looks the way you do is troubling.

You seem to be insulting people in your manner right now. As if you are saying. I am pretty and you are not. As if you are saying I am pretty, now say good things to me, because I am pretty. Which is not the best start. I think your expectation's are a bit out of wack. If that is how you think of yourself and how you treat others, then you fully deserve to be punished for it. You dont have the right to put others down or hurt them for your own disires for any reason.

We all see the world much as a mirror unto ourselves. We will see in other's often what we see in ourselves. Because that is what we are interested in, believe, and are looking for. What you think you see in others may or may not really be there at all. If people dislike you it may be because they see you as selfish and cruel. If you then see that as envy then you may be drinking your own poison.

I can understand some of the things that you say.

There is also a certain poem like style to it.

hey isolatedd, welcome to the forum,

Skorian i think some of the things you said might be a little too harsh.

But ya, this is a different situation, we're kinda the misfits i guess, that usually don't go out.

But I'm glad you posted, it's interesting to see things from your point of view. And you sound sincere.

If you can somehow let others know that you’re human. I think you should stop going to places to look cool and go to have some fun and try to introduce yourself to others, so that they don't have to worry about approaching you. Try to let loose and dance more, then standing in the corner looking smug. ( I don’t know if that’s what you do, I’m just assuming)

Vanity can be a drug, try not to lose yourself to it so much. And it’s human nature to want to feel superior to others, it feels good, thinking that people around you adore you, and that you’re better than everyone else. Why do you think so many Germans and Italians jumped on the Nazi bandwagon during WWII? I think a feeling of strong superiority is one of the main reasons for racism in white supremacy groups.

It’s important to have good self-esteem and feel good about yourself, it’s something that a lot of us here lack. You’re not a bad person to enjoy the attention your good looks bring. You just have to remember to come down earth and remember that your just human and your not so different from everyone else.

Actually, your entire original post sounds superficial. It's written cryptically and with an air of "I'm so mysterious and tragically flawed, and thus intriguing." Please, this is just another way for you to inflate your over-the-top ego even more. Give it a rest. Face it, you're a shallow person who's so wrapped up in himself that you can't even come with grips with the fact that you are. You sound just like my ex-girlfriend, making up stupid bullshit excuses and talking in cryptic passages just to make herself seem "mysterious and complex," when really she was just a shallow ***** that gave herself mental problems because she was in denial.

I swear, people cause more problems for THEMSELVES than anyone else!

Christ on a cracker... people never change! Most important thing you can ever learn in life.

Oh, and Skorian, your post was brilliant, right on my friend, very insightful. It's true, people project themselves on to others, only seeing qualities of themselves being reflected right back at them.

Brodie said:
.. people never change! Most important thing you can ever learn in life.

oh ,yeah we do, and u have no idea how real it is, cuz u'r in denial

isolatedd said:
e.m.e., yea I did some thinking and reading and stuff. All this made me just think about it more, maybe I'll manage myself sometime after all.
u're almost there. I'm confused more than ever though after yesterday..lol

isolatedd said:
Skorian, you're right.. That's the attitude I give off more the less..

evanescencefan91, he's right, it doesn't bug me in all honesty. But thanks, I guess the other end of the spectrum can be just as bad (too much as opposed to too little).

Brodie, not exactly. I know who I am. If your post was meant to be like Skorians and just be insightful, then fine, but if you were "trying" to deflate my ego or something, it won't work, I just brush that stuff off, it means nothing to me.

e.m.e., yea I did some thinking and reading and stuff. All this made me just think about it more, maybe I'll manage myself sometime after all.

Well then STOP IT!!

Ya, I know easy to say and hard to do.

Though online where no one can even see you and you can really think about what you are saying it's a bit rediculous.

Skorian said:
. Hearing you talk about your looks the way you do is troubling.

You seem to be insulting people in your manner right now.
I dont know, I didnt think so though. I feel like he still has the right to express his feelings if not hurning anyone...

Welcome to here isolatedd.

I know it sounds terribly Cliché but we do have to remember the name of the site we are at and no matter how people are, if your lonely you should be welcome here, who are we to reject certain types of people?

Yay thank you NeverMore, ive been meaning to point that little fact out for a while now, just never got round to posting it hahaha

And yes welcome isolatedd

Latest posts

Back