guess im just cursed with bad luck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl92

Reaction score
I don't want a "girlfriend". I want someone who will love me for who I am, not for who they want me to be. Guess thats too much to ask for or is just too unrealistic. These are one of the main reasons why I never had real love in my life, and probably never will. Instead, I get to watch everyone else meet the love of their lives because I guess I dont deserve it for some reason.

Like my best friend that i've known since middle school. He has really low confidence and social skills, far more worse than me. Has never been in love or had anything to do with female encounter in his life whatsoever. Took a girl out like 2 months ago, now they are madly in love and are moving into an apartment together. Or like my father who is widowed recently met a beautiful Colombian woman, now he is ready to propose to her. She is everything he can ask for in a women, just too good to be true. Most relevantly, my other best friend who seeks the same interests and features in a girl as I do, which are incredibly hard to find, ended up finding the girl of his dreams and are living a very healthy happy relationship.

So whats my story? All I attract are the obese, ugly, emotionally unstable girls. And no matter how much I try to "be myself" i just can't seem to get any girls im attracted to to be attracted to me. I have hooked up with a few girls recently (nothing serious) because I just couldn't stand the fact of being a 20 year old virgin. Since my urge for sex was absolutely through the roof when I was a virgin too. I thought in the meantime while I wait for that special someone I just wanna have some fun to sharpen my confidence.

Honestly, if I met a girl who would simply just accept me for who I am, the way I look, who shares my passion or at least appreciated it I wouldn't care about the other stuff. But I guess its just not meant to happen to some people. So i foresee myself living a lonely, miserable, painful life. I sure hope what I wanna do in life works out. Otherwise ill have nothing to ever look forward to in my life but living the same daily routine for the rest of my life. Wake up, go to work doing something I don't even enjoy doing, come home and go to sleep. Not such a great life is it?

24347934.jpg

pearl92 said:
I don't want a "girlfriend". I want someone who will love me for who I am, not for who they want me to be. Guess thats too much to ask for or is just too unrealistic. These are one of the main reasons why I never had real love in my life, and probably never will. Instead, I get to watch everyone else meet the love of their lives because I guess I dont deserve it for some reason.

Like my best friend that i've known since middle school. He has really low confidence and social skills, far more worse than me. Has never been in love or had anything to do with female encounter in his life whatsoever. Took a girl out like 2 months ago, now they are madly in love and are moving into an apartment together. Or like my father who is widowed recently met a beautiful Colombian woman, now he is ready to propose to her. She is everything he can ask for in a women, just too good to be true. Most relevantly, my other best friend who seeks the same interests and features in a girl as I do, which are incredibly hard to find, ended up finding the girl of his dreams and are living a very healthy happy relationship.

So whats my story? All I attract are the obese, ugly, emotionally unstable girls. And no matter how much I try to "be myself" i just can't seem to get any girls im attracted to to be attracted to me. I have hooked up with a few girls recently (nothing serious) because I just couldn't stand the fact of being a 20 year old virgin. Since my urge for sex was absolutely through the roof when I was a virgin too. I thought in the meantime while I wait for that special someone I just wanna have some fun to sharpen my confidence.

Honestly, if I met a girl who would simply just accept me for who I am, the way I look, who shares my passion or at least appreciated it I wouldn't care about the other stuff. But I guess its just not meant to happen to some people. So i foresee myself living a lonely, miserable, painful life. I sure hope what I wanna do in life works out. Otherwise ill have nothing to ever look forward to in my life but living the same daily routine for the rest of my life. Wake up, go to work doing something I don't even enjoy doing, come home and go to sleep. Not such a great life is it?

Trust me Im cursed with bad luck or cursed with just bad curses from my parents, they never want me to be happy. And I will never find happiness or a REAL man.

You believe they are all gum drop and lollipop happy in their lives. You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, even if you are close to these people. Grass isn't always greener on the other side... Oh wait, I'm a fat girl. You wouldn't wanna hear anything from me...

I'm a real man! Checked just now :D

If you work, I assume you get money? In this century, money can take you far! Use it to make life better and be patient. You're only 20 :D That's far too young to be so concerned about a life long relationship. Just because others around you are getting on now, it doesn't mean that you have to. I'm 21 and I am fine with being single. One less thing to worry about lol :p

Latest posts

Back