Bob's rants & randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Arctor

I just wanted a little place to spill out my random and sometimes offensive thought process. Reader beware...

Dear Mom and Dad,what the fresia were you thinking? Are you serious? How in the hell two people could have been so optimistic in your position is beyond me. What kind of crazy new age bullshit were you smoking when you decided that you wanted to have kids? Or that you were ready for it? Or that you had a hope in hell of making anything other than a tangled, dysfunctional mess? fresia YOU...short sighted ********.

Waiting for what?
wary.gif

A short proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. I am, however, willing to settle for some musings on cheese biscuits.

Well you're here and you're an adult. So now what?

I have an idea!

Be like this guy:

[video=youtube]

flaneur said:
A short proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. I am, however, willing to settle for some musings on cheese biscuits.

^Make your own random thoughts thread Alan, or better yet, use the thread that's ALREADY THERE FOR THAT. This is Bob's random thoughts, and, generally speaking, those which might be too vulgar or offensive to post elsewhere.

Barbaloot said:
Well you're here and you're an adult. So now what?

What now indeed?

Barbaloot said:
I have an idea!

Be like this guy:

Which guy, there's like 4 people in that shot?

Personally I think the wife has the hardest job, having to spend that whole time upside down, that would give me such a headache.

Barbaloot said:
I have an idea!

Be like this guy:

The one who wins of course!

This thread better have Walter videos and photographs.

Bob Arctor said:
flaneur said:
^Make your own random thoughts thread Alan, or better yet, use the thread that's ALREADY THERE FOR THAT. This is Bob's random thoughts, and, generally speaking, those which might be too vulgar or offensive to post elsewhere.

Well excuuuse me. My own thread for random thoughts would be useless to me, as I was only replying to your "Waiting for what?" question (i.e., not posting a random thought).

Barbaloot said:
Barbaloot said:
I have an idea!

Be like this guy:

Way to quote me as you, experienced forum user
th_smirkhmm.gif

flaneur said:
Bob Arctor said:
flaneur said:

Well excuuuse me. My own thread for random thoughts would be useless to me, as I was only replying to your "Waiting for what?" question (i.e., not posting a random thought).

Well that was a pretty esoteric reply
th_un.png
, and btw, you'll be disappointed because I ate all my cheese biscuits last week!

Bob Arctor said:
Barbaloot said:
Barbaloot said:
I have an idea!

Be like this guy:

Way to quote me as you, experienced forum user
th_smirkhmm.gif

I am so awesome that I can do that. :cool:

What if..............

Castle.jpg

Well, if you didn't wish for replies and outside input, Bob, may I direct you to the Diary section?

IgnoredOne said:
Well, if you didn't wish for replies and outside input, Bob, may I direct you to the Diary section?

Why thank you for your direction IO, now may I direct you to the fact that we can't even reply to our own diary threads? I mean wut up wit dat? Anyway it's not like I don't want people to post here, I just don't want it to become a communal "what are you thinking right now" type of thread, which is what I thought Alan was doing. I was mistaken because he was replying to something I said. Carrying on...

My sister rented me a mazda 2 so I can drive to her house and water her garden. Which part of that sentence is more emasculating?

Bob...will you be accepting topic requests for your rants and randomness? Could be like a forum 'radio show'! :p

MissGuided said:
Bob...will you be accepting topic requests for your rants and randomness? Could be like a forum 'radio show'! :p

Tbh I hadn't considered this possibility, but I suppose I'd be open to it. That is if anyone out there is so bored as to actually want to hear what I have to say, which really isn't much once you remove all the profanity and blasphemies.

Bob Arctor said:
My sister rented me a mazda 2 so I can drive to her house and water her garden. Which part of that sentence is more emasculating?

Although I must admit, it is much nicer to drive than my old '93 sunbird, especially in terms of the not-dying-on-me-every-20-goddamn-minutes part...also more responsive.

Latest posts

Back