Why most of Americans underestimate the Religion ؟؟

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Reaction score
I notice that most of amircan (the western people including erupe)

I say most of theme underestimate the Religion

and they see the Religion as of nothing .... they put the Religion in the lowest Priority

Why is that ?

Religion can enhance the behavior of the people and raise their manners up

and most of all can be Reduce the crime rate

Religion can be very useful if we use it in Correct way​

Basic said:

This is false. Only 1% of the prison population identifies as atheist. Theists can be good, but theism is not necessary to be good. Why? Because someone can simply interpret scripture in such a way as to square it with their twisted ideas. A good example of this is Islamic extremism.

He's not a troll, just doesn't speak the best English due to him being from Saudi Arabia. Even if he were, I'll take any chance I can to clear up popular misconceptions about atheists for other readers of the forum.

Basic said:
Religion can be very useful if we use it in Correct way

The problem is, we can't all agree on what the "correct" way is. That is why America was founded on secularism, i.e., the separation of church and state. What if Jewish people tried to ban pork in the U.S.? Would they be given the same tolerance that Christian social conservatives who push their beliefs into law are given? By placing religion in the public sphere, you inevitably violate someone else's religion. And I don't want to hear that the U.S. was founded on Christianity and therefore that religion should be given priority, because the founding fathers were deists. They had no religion. Religion is perfectly fine when kept in the private sphere. It's one of the reasons the U.S. is a better and safer place to live in than, say, Saudi Arabia.

flaneur said:
Basic said:

This is false. Only 1% of the prison population identifies as atheist. Theists can be good, but theism is not necessary to be good. Why? Because someone can simply interpret scripture in such a way as to square it with their twisted ideas. A good example of this is Islamic extremism.

only 1 % ??

from where you got this statics ?

BTW I agree wid u on this part

Because someone can simply interpret scripture in such a way as to square it with their twisted ideas. A good example of this is Islamic extremism.

Religion shouldn't really be used as a tool to stop crime. Religion shouldn't really be used on here lol.

I would reply more meaningfully to this post if you typed using complete words.

Why is religion, priority, control and reduce capitalized, but AMERICA and EUROPE (which SHOULD be capitalized because they are proper nouns) are not?

Religion is not important to western people because:
We don't won't to mutilate baby's
We don't won't to enslave woman
We believe in facts not myths
We don't tolerate pedophilia
We don't use rape as punishment
We don't imprison woman because they were victoms of rape
Does that answer your messed up offensive question OP??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sadface said:

This. And what religion? There's too many of them for you to just say "the religion" and expect us to know which one.

VanillaCreme said:
sadface said:

This. And what religion? There's too many of them for you to just say "the religion" and expect us to know which one.

I gathered from the OP that there is only ONE "true" religion...So naturally, we would all know which one it is....

Should have closed this the moment I saw it but wanted to see where it would go, since some have complained why religion isn't allowed. Some of the responses are a good example as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back