Passport

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
I would like to get myself a Passport. Partly to open a Bank Account again and partly to Travel one day in the future. However, I have a small issue.

On the application form, it asks for info on my Dad. I only know some of the info required though. So what do I do about the info that I don't know? Leave the form blank? Write 'Not Known' in the areas I am unsure of?

I've not seen my Dad in years so it's not possible to get info from him.

Gutted said:
I would like to get myself a Passport. Partly to open a Bank Account again and partly to Travel one day in the future. However, I have a small issue.

On the application form, it asks for info on my Dad. I only know some of the info required though. So what do I do about the info that I don't know? Leave the form blank? Write 'Not Known' in the areas I am unsure of?

I've not seen my Dad in years so it's not possible to get info from him.

I'd think "not known" should suffice, though you could always call them to clarify.

Yeah, when my passport was done we just put down what was known and the rest was left N/A.

What they might ask is for a secondary reference. My mom used a friend of her's who has known her even before my brother and I were even born. So she's known us all our life.

Thanks for the info guys. Currently I am trying to get hold of my Dads details just to make things as simple for me as they can be.

As they say, answer to the best of your knowledge. If you're not sure, leave it blank; you may also submit a notorized letter with it for support if needed.

Latest posts

Back