I'm losing myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what to say.

Every relationship I get in, ends, badly.

I'm losing it.

I'm not well when I'm by myself.

I keep making mistakes.

They are overcoming me.

I'm losing myself.

(hugs)

You are an amazingly intelligent individual who astounds me with his capacity to know exactly what i am thinking and feeling even when i say little.

I appreciate your friendship.

SophiaGrace said:
(hugs)

You are an amazingly intelligent individual who astounds me with his capacity to know exactly what i am thinking and feeling even when i say little.

I appreciate your friendship.

I, I am very grateful that you appreciate my friendship. I am very greatful to be your friend. *hugs you tightly*

Sorry to hear that Knight

Although i am not on chat much anymore i always remember you on chat fondly, i do hope things get better for you.

NightHawkJohn said:
Sorry to hear that Knight

Although i am not on chat much anymore i always remember you on chat fondly, i do hope things get better for you.

Hey man thanks :)

go to a movie, think about something else. Don't let it get cha. Keep a sense of humor. Get on YOUTUBE....watch Lewis Black. He'll snap you out of it.  I've been thru so much honeysuckle in my life....it was like life was out to get me. Went thru a divorce, lost my family, lost my job, lost my money.....then you fall in love again......and they rake you over the coals. They always end up shitting on ya. You have to protect yourself and your soul.  Do whatever you have to do to make "a great day".......fresia everybody before they fresia you.  Nobody really cares about you except YOU anyway.  Sooooooo be your best friend. And if you want, pray to God, or whatever you believe God to be. Pray to Geronimo, Popeye the Sailor, Superman, Elvis, Jesus.......pray to a tree......

Sit back, and something will happen.....and you will be laughing your ass off.

FlyingEagle1952 said:
go to a movie, think about something else. Don't let it get cha. Keep a sense of humor. Get on YOUTUBE....watch Lewis Black. He'll snap you out of it.  I've been thru so much honeysuckle in my life....it was like life was out to get me. Went thru a divorce, lost my family, lost my job, lost my money.....then you fall in love again......and they rake you over the coals. They always end up shitting on ya. You have to protect yourself and your soul.  Do whatever you have to do to make "a great day".......fresia everybody before they fresia you.  Nobody really cares about you except YOU anyway.  Sooooooo be your best friend. And if you want, pray to God, or whatever you believe God to be. Pray to Geronimo, Popeye the Sailor, Superman, Elvis, Jesus.......pray to a tree......

Sit back, and something will happen.....and you will be laughing your ass off.

Dude, the last reply was more than 5 years ago.

Knight, hear me. I want you to do something for me. For you.

You've taken sadness to its extreme (I know, I have been there too). Now, I'm not asking you to stop being sad. I'm asking you to be ANGRY. Be that knight. Smash things. Go fully viking. Destroy stuff. Yell. Howl. Do it.

Raise zombie threads!

Latest posts

Back