any one in new Zealand or Australia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomuchnothing

hey, I know its a long shot but is anyone here either from new Zealand or Australia? I'm in new Zealand and yea, I was just wondering if anyone else was around this part of the world?

Alas, I'm far from it. I wish!
I will be in July though ^_^ Which is probably kind of pointless cause it's just a visit, lol.
*sigh*

diamond-dancer said:
Sydney, Aust.

Oh real? Cool. My cousin lives in sydney as well so I've been over there a few times :) you live the closest to me on this forum that I know so far :) hehe

tomuchnothing said:
Oh real? Cool. My cousin lives in sydney as well so I've been over there a few times :) you live the closest to me on this forum that I know so far :) hehe

Only a stone's throw away...

Where a stone = an aeroplane

&

a throw = a 3 hour flight.

tomuchnothing said:
man whoever is throwing that stone must be pretty strong :) hahaha

Broooom brooom!!.. Silly TMN!. Hahaha... I could hear your snore all the way in new york!. Hahahaha. Now who's pretty strong, who's pretty strong? Tell me?!. LOL

Mausolos said:
tomuchnothing said:
hey, I know its a long shot but is anyone here either from new Zealand or Australia? I'm in new Zealand and yea, I was just wondering if anyone else was around this part of the world?

I like Kiwis and Downunderers, they are awesome. I wish I could become friends with Kiwi girls and Australian girls online.

´

They arent that good down here .

Latest posts

Back