Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found Someone
I know I have not posted on her for almost a week. It is because I have found someone that I am dating. It is quite amazing that she is close to what I was looking for. To those who have not found anyone, have faith. PM me if you want to know more

ADVERTISEMENTS
Smile i'm happy for you, feels good ,doesnt it
***Wispers***
can anybody hear me ?
I'm sorry, but I've read over a lot of these forums and other ones, and can never take these types of posts seriously. I may come across as a bitter old twat but "Having Faith" is the most useless piece of advice I've ever heard. Almost as bad as "You'll find someone", especially when it comes from a girl you fancy. I hate pity.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Having faith is not pity.
I didn't say that. I simply meant I despite it when people pity me. I hate it when girls I find attractive give me pity over "finding someone". It's the worst feeling in the world.
(08-11-2012, 01:25 AM)2fresh4youx Wrote: I'm sorry, but I've read over a lot of these forums and other ones, and can never take these types of posts seriously. I may come across as a bitter old twat but "Having Faith" is the most useless piece of advice I've ever heard. Almost as bad as "You'll find someone", especially when it comes from a girl you fancy. I hate pity.

I understand 100%. I was there, for years. I finally had to put myself out there, and it took time. In fact, I had to hit rock bottom emotionally, before things started to turn around. I worked myself up so much that I had a panic attack. So there is always hope, even if you do not see it. I was there for a long time.
(08-11-2012, 02:22 AM)Drew88 Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 01:25 AM)2fresh4youx Wrote: I'm sorry, but I've read over a lot of these forums and other ones, and can never take these types of posts seriously. I may come across as a bitter old twat but "Having Faith" is the most useless piece of advice I've ever heard. Almost as bad as "You'll find someone", especially when it comes from a girl you fancy. I hate pity.

I understand 100%. I was there, for years. I finally had to put myself out there, and it took time. In fact, I had to hit rock bottom emotionally, before things started to turn around. I worked myself up so much that I had a panic attack. So there is always hope, even if you do not see it. I was there for a long time.

As much as I'd love to believe you, sometimes it works for people, other times it doesn't. I'm just one of those ones it'll never work for. I'm too much of a unique individual to successfully get along with anyone, let alone a woman. Been there, done that, was a complete disaster.

I've tried putting myself out there and realised that I don't get a long with people. I despise most people. Most people are humanized versions of turds. There is no sympathy left in the world anymore. I don't below to my generation. I never get along with anyone. I go ignored. I will not settle for less. I've had several women in my lifetime show interest in me and even asked me out, yet not a single one have I had a single ounce of attraction towards. I'm not asking for supermodel looks but the type of women I'm getting attention from makes me feel repulsed.
Stop derailing the thread, Fresh.

Good for you Drew, I hope it works out well. And yes, you only need faith.
"The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest..."
- Henry David Thoreau

Like a pundit, I offer my advice uncensored and completely from gut feeling.

[Image: Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif]
(08-11-2012, 02:40 AM)Ak5 Wrote: Stop derailing the thread, Fresh.

Good for you Drew, I hope it works out well. And yes, you only need faith.

Derailing? I'm merely making a discussion of what he said about faith and talking about my own personal opinion/experiences of it. You do realise there is a "Success Stories" section of this website which this thread would have been far more appropriate in.
You do realize that the OP is trying to be supportive? You're doing the exact opposite. Cool
"The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest..."
- Henry David Thoreau

Like a pundit, I offer my advice uncensored and completely from gut feeling.

[Image: Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She found someone new.. mugiwara.no.jackie 1 1,129 09-14-2019, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Yeti1980
  Online dating...found someone I knew kuro 11 5,777 01-01-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: kuro
  Have you ever found "The One" Eliraven 32 9,053 12-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  I found someone and I met them on here WallflowerGirl83 26 4,770 12-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Last Post: WallflowerGirl83
  Shit! I think I found someone! Hawx79 148 28,269 11-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Triple Bogey
  Found my Mojo (ranting included) Senamian 0 1,265 04-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Senamian
  I Found my Childhood Dog SophiaGrace 11 4,874 06-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Last Post: ardour
  Lost, not Found Broken_n_Lost 10 3,217 03-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Broken_n_Lost
  i Spent my life in hacking , i found myself alone NoComment 3 2,028 06-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Last Post: IgnoredOne
  I found that a lot of women...hate men with body hair... Luna 65 42,334 01-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Badjedidude