Why does it seem like I am largely invisible even here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um..post about the hormones that u asked me I havent answered yet, because I don't have a clear answer at this time so I don't want to confuse u. I will soon. sorry about that...:)

You're not largely invisible. At least you post. And you have things to say. People like me, however, seem not to have much to say...so who's more invisible here? ;)

mm I think there are loads off ppl that feel like that on any forum that you may go on. Not sure how to change that. Sept I might add that I read a lot off posts and agree with a lot of stuff but have no clue in how to respond so do not. The only thing I could respond with most of the time is,,,,"That true" are " I agree"

I have to say I have found you to have made a lot of Sean's in your pots, I bet a lot have hear just they may not have said so.

mink mink mink, What am I to do with you :p :D you could never be invisible. Skorian meet one of the best members hear,,,mink<---- She is a very cool girl and I always think she gives good advice out. If only I had some good advice that would help her.

The song on your MySpace page("Mein Herz Brennt") has been replaying on my computer for at least two-three hours over the last few days. I can't say how much I appreciate you for bringing that wonderful part of passion into my life.

Regards,
IO

IgnoredOne said:
The song on your MySpace page("Mein Herz Brennt") has been replaying on my computer for at least two-three hours over the last few days. I can't say how much I appreciate you for bringing that wonderful part of passion into my life.

Regards,
IO

Wow. I have had that up for over a year now. Eventually I need to get around to putting some other song up. I have talked with many europeans over the years and even listened to global radio stations. Which is where I found that artist in the first place. The translation of those lyric's are weird, but the sound even when you don't understand the words is cool.

I see the player no longer shows the name of the artist since they changed it. The name of the band is Rammstein

I absolutely love it. Its incredibly masculine and fearsome - I can understand a bit of German, and I think the lyrics capture the emotion quite well.

bluey said:
mink mink mink, What am I to do with you :p :D you could never be invisible. Skorian meet one of the best members hear,,,mink<---- She is a very cool girl and I always think she gives good advice out. If only I had some good advice that would help her.
Aww.. thanks bluey but really I'm not cool lol.

Anyway, back to thread topic, hope you're getting along well in this forum Skorian. :)

Skorian said:
Why have so few said anything in responce to my posts?

A lot of people here have experienced the "invisibility phenomenon", myself included. I think it has to do with the simple fact that there are so many people here, with so many problems that messages tend to fall through the cracks before they're read.

Lots of lonely people around...at least I'm not alone. Well...you know what I mean. :)

Skorian said:
Why have so few said anything in responce to my posts?
Well, sometimes you might post about something that others might not relate to, or find interesting and other times you might post about something that they really can relate to. It has happened to me before here, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Skorian, ur posts make a lotta sense to meee...keep up the good work :)
and thanks for the support

Thanks guys and gals.

It's so hard because I am torn between feeling like:

how and why did all the things in my life have to happen to me?

Feeling as if I enjoy the pain and deserve it.

Feeling ignored because, I am largely ignored and because I have spent so much time by myself even as a child that I always feel out of place everywhere eventually.

Even when I am not totally ignored I feel the pain of often having to push myself when I am not totally invisible, because I feel more comfortable invisible.

I am so used to the pain of lonelyness that it is like a well known friend and I am darn used to it, but also many times hate it.

In a way prefer to be disliked because then it let's me off the hook for having to feel that everything is my own fault.

I don't even know why I complain or what I hope to accomplish from it. :(
There is so much that is just hard to say or to really explain.

Skorian said:
Thanks guys and gals.

It's so hard because I am torn between feeling like:

how and why did all the things in my life have to happen to me?

aww...so sorry to hear this
120px-Face-crying.svg.png

Feeling as if I enjoy the pain and deserve it.
u enjoy it?.
Idontknow.gif
.how come?
of course, u don't deserve it..
95px-Smiley_green_alien_big_eyes.svg.png

Feeling ignored because, I am largely ignored and because I have spent so much time by myself even as a child that I always feel out of place everywhere eventually.
..h e a r t b r e a k i ng..
crying.png

kissy.gif

Even when I am not totally ignored I feel the pain of often having to push myself when I am not totally invisible, because I feel more comfortable invisible.
shocked1.gif

I am so used to the pain of lonelyness that it is like a well known friend and I am darn used to it, but also many times hate it.
I don't even know why I complain or what I hope to accomplish from it.

ur not complaining, just expressing ur feelings...
88px-Smiley_green_alien_sick.svg.png

There is so much that is just hard to say or to really explain.

it's ok, we understand...

life is a *****...so
calvin4.gif

648975-medium.jpg

select text after arrows ----->>> learn how to fresia it

kick_md_wht.gif

Latest posts

Back