Greetings and Salutations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awkwyrd

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I am the sort of guy who spends a lot of time on the internet and very little interacting with others in real life. This can sometimes lead me to feel lonely, but really, I do like my privacy and alone time too. Is that strange?

At this time I consider myself to have no true friends and have only ever had a few people in my lifetime that I would have called friends at all over the years. I do have some online pals, but to me that is not quite the same. (I have not shared my age here yet as I would prefer to feel out the community first.)

I should probably let you know that I have a history of becoming fully ingrained into different online communities for a time only to move on to another later on. If that happens here, please do not take it personally.

"It's not you... it's me," as the saying goes.

I'm not sure why I have decided to join this forum yet other than it sounded like a place I might find others who are similar to me. I'm not under any illusion of making lifelong friends here within a few posts, but then I am not opposed to making some new online ones if nothing else.

Don't be afraid to PM me if you'd like. I understand that public posts can sometimes be a little intimidating to those who like to lurk.

Hope that this did not go all over the place and make it impossible to read,

Latest posts

Back