There Should Be A Law Against..............

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
"There should be a law against": Whatever you choose. It can be any crazy humourous law that you can come up with.

There should be a law against:

1. Putting ketchup on eggs.
2. Tom Arnold Being On Television.
3. Clothing your pet dog like a sailor.
4. Making decaf coffee.
5. Listening to disco.

There should be a law against:
-picking your nose while driving in heavy traffic
-Eating rabbit
-glade plug in's
-People with nasal voices doing the news (radio or TV)
-Making cheap electronics that cant be upgraded so we have to buy one every year, and create more waste.

LoneKiller said:
5. Listening to disco.

Objection! Disco is teh awesome!

Restaurants that use stock photographs on their menus which look 100% better than what you actually get.
Software that requires an update all the time, I’m looking at you iTunes.
Weebos, non-asians attempting to mimic asian culture and mannerisms.
Holding elevator doors open for someone who then makes no effort to get there.
Heterosexual men who are thankful of homosexual men just for less competition.
Blocking supermarket aisles with shopping carts.
Television shows were people are 'judged' by a panel of self-absorbed critics.
Fishing for sympathy posts on Facebook or other social media.

There should be a law against
- Using the word "Moist"
- Using the word "Slush"
- Using Mayonaise
- Waking up before Noon
- Not being able to buy a vibrator until the age of 18 ( Everyone should have access to a vibrator....ALOT of STD's and unplanned prgnancies will decrease because of a teen's curiosity to sex)

Lost Drifter said:
LoneKiller said:
5. Listening to disco.

Objection! Disco is teh awesome!

Restaurants that use stock photographs on their menus which look 100% better than what you actually get.
Software that requires an update all the time, I’m looking at you iTunes.
Weebos, non-asians attempting to mimic asian culture and mannerisms.
Holding elevator doors open for someone who then makes no effort to get there.
Heterosexual men who are thankful of homosexual men just for less competition.
Blocking supermarket aisles with shopping carts.
Television shows were people are 'judged' by a panel of self-absorbed critics.
Fishing for sympathy posts on Facebook or other social media.
Overruled.:D

- Not washing your hands after using the bathroom or before eating
- People being allowed to breed when they aren't fit parents
- Human and pet food imports from China
- Factory farming
- Bull fighting
- Fur farms
- Black liquorice (because it's vile :p)

Drifter. I'm glad that you mentioned that. I wasn't sure. Other forums I used to attend. Can't remeber them. Too long ago. They encouraged the members to "Quote" as opposed to "Reply". to save space or something. Whenever a few of us new members wanted to reply, we would choose reply instead of quote, and they would get angry. And tell us to "Quote" I just assumed it was the same here.

there should be a law against signatures on forums being longer than three lines :)

LoneKiller said:
Drifter. I'm glad that you mentioned that..Other forums I used to attend...encouraged the members to "Quote" as opposed to "Reply". to save space or something.

Oh I think I've mentioned it at least a dozen times already! :D

Don’t understand how quoting could save more space than replying since you would be constantly reposting the same information that grew in size with each successive post, still other forums have their rules and all that. I don’t mind quoting per say but reposting a larger message just to add one or two words at the end makes things messy to read, just edit the quotes to keep in the essentials instead if you have to use them. It's more respectful to other readers and helps keep the flow of reading.

I’ll take my Nazi uniform off now then...

LoneKiller said:
"3. Clothing your pet dog like a sailor.
Clothing your pet dog as ANYTHING.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Not being able to buy a vibrator until the age of 18 ( Everyone should have access to a vibrator....ALOT of STD's and unplanned prgnancies will decrease because of a teen's curiosity to sex)

Must be a state law. I work in a store where we sell a few of those and the register doesn't prompt for ID when scanning one.

1. Getting married to someone you've known for less than a year, and internet doesn't count. lol (Do I hear any boo's or hisses?)
I'd set an age limit..but maturity levels are different for everyone.

2. Sarcastic comments while in argument mode.

3. Constant complaining about typos. (not directed towards anybody here)

4. Not having free chocolate for women at all times. (lol)

Coughing or sneezing into the air or in your hands instead of your shoulder or elbow. Stop spreading your bodily fluids around, people! :club:

Barbaloot said:
- Not washing your hands after using the bathroom or before eating

Barbaloot said:
Coughing or sneezing into the air or in your hands instead of your shoulder or elbow. Stop spreading your bodily fluids around, people! :club:

QFT! I have customers and a employee that does these things. I have to remind him to wash his hands. When customers do it and want to shake my hand I try to avoid it or go wash mine right after.

With the forums quote/reply thing I've seen that. Some sites when you reply to a specific post it will put your post off set right under it. I hate that, it is so distracting to know when and who came into the conversation. I think there should be a law against site designs like that.

There should be laws against mannequins.

Latest posts

Back