Things I'd like to do before I die...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armor4sleepPA

Reaction score
Alright, so after hearing Vanessa talk about how great "The Bucket List' was, I decided to pose the question to the forum: What are three things you want to do before you die?

I'll start us off... I hope this thread builds up!

1) visit Ireland
2) get a pilot license
3) own my own restaurant

major stuff
1)finish school and get the job that I want and make the money that I want
2)spend the money how I want,make people happy and buy them houses
3)die poor praying to God for forgivness of my sins...

all that, of course if I don't go insane from everything else..lol

1. Win the lottery.
2. Spend all my wealth.
3. Die in destitution.

Drive a motorclycle!

meet Amy Lee

and play the guitar live on stage-and play well

And Skydive!

Well, I really have only two ultimate attainable goals in my life. The first would be to find someone whom I love and whom reciprocates that love. The second would be to professionally record an album in a studio, and hopefully distribute it commercially on a mass scale. I don't plan on either one until I've finished university and become adequately financially successful (especially for the latter; studio recordings are ridiculously expensive >< ).

Something less attainable to which I nonetheless aspire is to become renown in various subsets of the media industry, specifically through screenplays, films, musicals, novels, essays, both popular and classical music, etc. This is of course highly improbable. ><

1. Someday settle into a family life, get married have a child or 2
2. See as much of the world as i can
3. Ultimately die happy, knowing that i lived as good a life as i could.

Wow... everyone's going deep on this one! Which, of course, is awesome! Now I feel like I was just playing around by listing crazy whims! So, on a more serious note....

1) Find someone to truly love, and receive love from in return
2) Live long enough to see my children start their own families and continue the tradition of love
3) Die one second before my truest love, so that I'd never have to live without her, and she'd never have to miss me.

How's that for some morning misty eyes!

armor4sleepPA said:
3) Die one second before my truest love, so that I'd never have to live without her, and she'd never have to miss me.
Nice one..

As for me..
1) Move out of my country (lol).
2) Settle down with the one I love..and live happy afterwards.
3) Visit New Zealand (at least this country if not any others lol..)

(That's all? Lol..thought I had a lot in mind..)

I would love to visit Singapore^^^

I would love to go into outer space and walk on the moon. I always thought as a child that we would be able to pay to do that when I got older. The dream fads as its still not available to the general public.

For me just to be happy but I have no idea at this time what that means for me. Maybe meeting someone to love and be loved back?

e.m.e. said:
Blue Sky said:
1. Get Married
sh.. how in the world could I have forgotten that?...lol

yeah!. who could?.. everybody want to get married. well at the certain time. :D

ME:

1. finnish bachelor in Nursing
2. build my mom her own house as what i promise since i was a child (this should be the 1st in my list but i cant have the money if i dont have a good stable job)
3. have my own house.
4. have my own pub/restaurant or nursing home. any business will do , just no monkey business..

toxic-tears said:
e.m.e. said:
Blue Sky said:
1. Get Married
sh.. how in the world could I have forgotten that?...lol

yeah!. who could?.. everybody want to get married. well at the certain time. :D
I don't. Thats why I forgot that it was even a possibility. I'm allergic to the word "marriage"..lol...brrrr..Suffer from allergic reactions to commitment too...:p

e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
ME: nursing home.
why?

now-a-day, we have a lot of baby boomers, and i want to stay in the office where it is also related in health care where i could still use what i learned in my major. health care business will not fall from being indemand.. i think it will only depend wheather the management runs the facility quite well. if not, then the business will not work.. but i still have to think about it. but a pub/restaurant is for sure!.

toxic-tears said:
e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
why?

now-a-day, we have a lot of baby boomers, and i want to stay in the office where it is also related in health care where i could still use what i learned in my major. health care business will not fall from being indemand.. i think it will only depend wheather the management runs the facility quite well. if not, then the business will not work.. but i still have to think about it. but a pub/restaurant is for sure!.
no, I just thought, maybe it was some kinda passion...or somth., practical thinking though. Passion is never practical...

e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
why?

no, I just thought, maybe it was some kinda passion...or somth., practical thinking though. Passion is never practical...
thats right!.. if where the money is. just trying to chase them . hahaha

Things I'll like to do before I die:

1) Achieve immortality.
2) See #1
3) See #2

Regards,
IO

hmm....

1. Make money doing what I love (that's songwriting, you perverts ;) )
2. Learn to play the cello/drums/guitar (properly)
3. Meet James Blunt, then have him hire me as his keyboardist
4. Change the ever-shallow music business for the better
5. Go back in time and not mess things up with Ash
6. Become confident and happy with who I am

Latest posts

Back