What's wrong with you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
In your opinion, what is wrong with you in general? Ignore what people tell you is wrong with you. I'd like to know what YOU acknowledge is wrong with you :)

For some reason, I have a tendency to be childish sometimes. I think I do it to make up for a lost childhood. Also it is kinda fun.

I can be incredibly bad tempered some times. I am very very rarely this way towards people but when I am, it isn't good at all for me. It's something that I can't change though. I can't force myself to not get angry when something annoys me. I can try to not react the way I do. But at the time my mindset is not normal. I got into a sort of rage mode.

I don't get unhappy very often but when I do, it can take a while to be happy again. Even small things can ruin a whole week of my life.

I clash with myself with opinions quite often. One moment I don't care about my appearance. The next, I am looking in the mirror at my imperfections every time I pass it. That's just one of many clashing examples. Another one is about money. One minute I want to save for the future. The next, I think there is no point in saving for a future that might not even happen. So I feel like squandering.

These are just a few things I can think of for now. I think I can add more later :p

i am incredibly cynical.

but that's not the most disturbing part.

i can pretty much back up my claims about human nature,

which demoralizes others.

that is the disturbing part.

in addition to that, i have a hero complex.

i feel like "the cynical hero".

the guy that would run into a burning building to save a stranger just to analyze the guy and tell him he is a piece of honeysuckle.

i'm sort of conflicted...like Dr. House.

~ "Rules of engagement" originated
~ Black and white thinker (without any gray areas)

I'm incredibly cynical.

I basically hate the human race, well most of it anyways.

I'm done being all mature and acting like an adult, i grew up way too quickly, i DEMAND that i be childish and reckless for at least the next 10 years.

I'm extremely stubborn, if my mind's made up, it's made up. Don't even try.

To block out all the hurt i felt over the years i had to lock my emotions in and throw away the key. And now i feel pretty much nothing. Perhaps it's a good thing...

Oh god i could go on and on...

I assume everyone is an idiot, until proven wrong...

I'm very introverted. I'm shy, immature when it comes to relationships and social stuff.

Tough I improved a bit, I'm still uncomfortable in most social situations.

I suck at being charismatic, or getting people excited about something (unless I'm very motivated towards an especific goal, which happpens once in a blue moon). Tough I'm good with children... that doesn't help much at this point of my life.

I waste too much time feeling melancholy...

I do not trust anyone because I know they will eventually lie to me or break important promises.

I'm shy

I'm short

I'm impatient

I'm generally a bit of an idiot

I'm all kinds of messed up!

This could be a looong list. :shy: I am too sensitive, crying too easily and I have too good sleeping habits, I could sleep whole day easily. ._.

I am stupid..
Too immature personality..
Can not trust people..
If there is some person I like, attachment is too much..
Am a prude..
Do not have sense of humor..
Take things too serious..
and so on, there are lots more

What's wrong with me? I'm skinny in the arms and legs, shy, and athletically inept. I am shorter than the average guy but that doesn't bother me much. It's the other things that do.

I have not fully matured in all areas of my life.
I have a tendency to hold grudges for far too long.
I am unable to fully trust anyone, including myself.
I may have some undiagnosed mental issues but am too afraid to actually find out.
I'm a prick to others but usually don't care.
I am unfocused in life.

(I'm not an alien but it sure would be easier to claim to be since I often feel like one when dealing with others.)

Everyone here is so interesting with their responses.

What's wrong with me is that I'm too nice sometimes so I get taken advantage of. It's not that I'm too trusting, it's just that I don't usually think people have bad intentions or negative motives.

I also can get very insecure about things, even the most ridiculousest things. I lack self-esteem at times. Yup, that's what's wrong with me.

Latest posts

Back