Strange Food Combinations...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Right now I'm eating a Dorrito burger. Its just a burger with some chips under the bun. Why have I never thought of this? You've probably got some better ones.

A neighbor lady once gave out bags of Fritos corn chips mixed with chocolate baking chips on Halloween. It sounded strange at first, but it did taste wonderful.

Awkwyrd said:
A neighbor lady once gave out bags of Fritos corn chips mixed with chocolate baking chips on Halloween. It sounded strange at first, but it did taste wonderful.

Wow! That is truly a combo I have never heard, lol...were the Fritos flavored or plain?

Awkwyrd said:

It's that salty-sweet combo. Just like chocolate covered pretzels. I would actually like to make that and try it myself.

MissGuided said:
Wow! That is truly a combo I have never heard, lol...were the Fritos flavored or plain?

They were plain. I do wonder how some of those flavored ones would taste now that you mention it. Anyone willing to try Chili flavored corn chips and chocolate then let me know if it tastes alright?

As far as other combinations go, I once tried beer flavored ice cream. I didn't like it and won't be doing that again. I think the beer flavoring had not been mixed into the ice cream properly so you got a mouthful of solid beer flavor followed by another with some plain milk-type flavor.

Also, has anyone tried Milk & Pepsi like on Laverne & Shirley? I did once and seem to recall that it was not totally disgusting, though I have not done it again since.

Awkwyrd said:
Anyone willing to try Chili flavored corn chips and chocolate then let me know if it tastes alright?

Also, has anyone tried Milk & Pepsi like on Laverne & Shirley?

lol, gonna have to pass on the chili Fritos with chocolate...and, never heard of milk with pepsi...not sure i can be on board for that, either. :D

Banana and peanut butter sandwich is all I can think of off the top of my head.

The strangest thing I've ever had before would be SpaghettiOs on hot dogs. I was craving chili dogs one afternoon, but had no chili and was desperate.

Latest posts

Back