R.I.P. Walter the Cat (1998 - 2012)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Arctor

6131bf33.jpg

He was my buddy. He was the best cat anyone could ever hope for. He was the eternal child, reminding me daily that it's possible, and maybe crucial, to find joy in simple things. He could always make me smile or laugh on even the darkest days. I loved him very much, and will miss him dearly.

[youtube]NfbIcwNMP1w[/youtube]

I'm so sorry Bob. Cats are just about my best friends as well, and I've lost quite a few of them in my life. I have two right now, they're what I come home to every night. No matter how bad of a day in having I always enjoy being around them. Walter's a cutie. Was it old age or something else?

Thank you PlayingSolo, I hope to adopt a new kitten in time. I think it was a combination of a lot of things with Walter. He had kind of a rough start to life, and was 14 so I think it was just his time. He had a number of conflicting health problems and the medical regimen we would have had to undertake just would have made his last days miserable. He was really struggling towards the end and we decided it was the best thing for him to be euthanized today.

Poor guy, I hate losing friends :( reminds me of this older woman at my work. She had this dog that I swear she loved him more than her husband. They had to put him down and I think she took a week off work because she was so sad and heartbroken. Anyways it'll take time but I hope you're able to feel better. Kitties are always fun too :p

[youtube]Szulbu8jr_w[/youtube] [youtube]QpnQFNTHQ_o[/youtube]

[youtube]1ciCGeSE-iI[/youtube] [youtube]qmKX9dUwZ6U[/youtube]

[youtube]JcVCmfXxiF0[/youtube]

Thanks guys, it's just nice to have an outlet for this.

[youtube]cMFWFhTFohk[/youtube]

^And I him. :shy:

Just reminiscing...I think one of the funniest things I saw him do was start hissing at a large, decorative Halloween cat head.

My sincerest condolences, Bob. I had to make the same decision about 2 years ago for my senior dog and I still miss her terribly each day. She impacted my life more than most humans that I know.

It is amazing how much these little fur babies give to us without asking for anything.

Walter was a very blessed being to have you for his best friend. Godspeed. :)

That is sooo sad. :\ Walter the cat is soooo cute! He lived a good long life and I'm sure he appreciates all you've done for him too! :)

You have my deepest sympathies Bob. Losing a pet really hurts. If it's any consolation, your cat had a full life and was treated very good by it's owner I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back