Marriage vs Secret Sex Cults

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
As unnatural as it apparantly is, I much prefer the binding relationship. Not that I would want state and money to have anything to do with love life, but I admire those cultures and tribes where two people can just be brought together and that is that. No messing around or whining, you make it work and keep sacred what has been bound spiritually. Why does it work so well? Ego-death, humility, spiritual devotion, the triumph of Will over nature, stuff like that. If you understand to any degree what it means to have a consecrated lifestyle it would make sense why the consecrated wouldn't touch the profane or normal with a 12 foot pole or expect anything to work out with them.

It is natural for all things to be consumed by cycles and change to the exclusion of anything permanent. To cultivate something permanent is truly a challenge. Most people get caught up in the cycles of passion and then fall away when the cycles change, and knowing your enemy, that is having a keen understanding of astrology and numerology helps a lot. The ones that work are about what they want to build, not assessing how they feel and where they are, and how love comes in and out of their lives. Reduce it all to nothingn, and one can achieve maximum appreciation. Add a creative imagination and genuine care for one another, and growing together without some build up of secrets and inability to confide or trust one another. If one is tossed about by passion instead of creating it and cannot rise over human pettiness and own up to their shadow selves, everything is bound to have problems or fail.

When marriage is demonized, it is NOT in favor of some hermetic celibate lifestyle. No that is what they want you to believe. It is the cryptic reference to the secret sex cults. I mean if you don't do the one, you might as well do the other. People go from person to person like love were some kind of game of musical chairs, and then look down on those who just give in to sex. I don't see a difference really. They are just waiting in line at the Bordello or denial, and maintain their contacts, waiting for when relationships fall apart. The whole "Game" is petty mammilian politics (monkey politics) to me. I wish that people would either rise above the norm or see themselves as they really are. With work balanced around both partners having to have a job and no clearly defined masculine and feminine role (doesn't matter which partner is which) we see a recipe for the destruction of the family unit itself, and as the hidden esoteric purpose of the sex cult is to marry everyone to everyone under big brother, even animals and children. Apparantly they also have something to do with Cannibalism, beastiality, and drinking menstrual blood in challaces, so not all of it is what you'd consider fun and games.

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back