A random thing that you won't tell a stranger in real life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

perfanoff

But you would in this thread :)

My house is not organized well so I will NEVER invite you here!

That I love their boobs!

OR

You know the fact that I have to clean house every day for about 15 mins or it goes to hell in a hand basket.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
Strife....... I hear the expression "goes to hell in a hand basket" all the time.
What does that mean?
Why does it have to be a hand basket? Why can't it be a rocket ship dildo or something?

LMAO
I don't even like hand baskets!!! THATS IT!!!!

...from now on "hell in a hand basket" shall be replaces with "hell in an over used cheap hooker's mouth"

Anything. I rarely talk to strangers lol. If I do, it's never anything to do with anyone. It's usually directions.

I would never ask a stranger if they can smell my rusty period from where they're standing. Not "can" as in, "may you please", but a "do you?" can.

/not really random, as it happens regularly for decades

How worthless I feel.

Edited because...
Why the f*ck did I tell you guys that?

The fact that I have a terrible obsession with my physical appearance and everything related to it.

"How are you?" "I'm fine."

That I'm not fine.

That I'm scared and insecure about dying alone, but I have no prospects, and nothing to attract anyone. That, and any women I do attract thing they can fix me or change me, and can't just help me.

Something I wouldn't tell a stranger on the street, or most people I know:

What makes me want to continue my education and pursue success is not the normal motivation. Most people want money or security or fulfillment. I want to walk into my manager's office and sit a flaming sack of dog honeysuckle on his desk.

I want to hold two jobs, the one I have now gardening by day.
By night, I want to be a drag performer (a decent one, not those ugly queens).

Sleep is for wimps.

Latest posts

Back