Roommate Rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingsfade

Reaction score
*****Not sure if profanity is allowed but i've got a roommate rant that I need to get out*******

So I'm at home today....doing some work, the summer's over I didnt get to do honeysuckle since i've been working all summer. I'm broke as hell having paid for the upcoming semester and books so I say to myself I want to enjoy a drink and look to my reserve to a bottle of liquor I had bought and been wanting to try. I figure now is the best time as any to bust this baby out and have a drink while I stay at home doing paperwork for work.

So tonight I look for the bottle i'd bought and it's gone. Apparently my roommate/friend/prick took it, didn't ******* ask or at least let me know. I hit him up and he's like yeah I took it and that it, doesnt even say i'll ******* replace it or honeysuckle.

It's not my ******* fault that the ******* is broke that he can't buy his own honeysuckle, I don't give a honeysuckle if some random skank he's got a one night stand with wants to drink, it's not MY ******* problem if he's to broke to party, it's not MY ******* fault if his other friends are too ******* broke to buy their own honeysuckle. THIS is my ******* stuff...whys the prick having fun at AT MY ******* expense.

This was my honeysuckle and I was going to open it a long time ago but ******* says to wait for him and im like sure I wont open it. But this ******* ******* with no regards to me takes my honeysuckle to go ******* party when my ass was ******* working.

This is my money MY honeysuckle. I've been ******* working. Buying MY ******* honeysuckle so it's not my ******* fault his stupid ass is too broke to ******* go get drunk. It's the ******* principle of the thing. I've been ******* WORKING. He's been out blowing money like no ******* tomorrow But my honeysuckle is MY honeysuckle that I bought WITH MY MONEY. DONT TAKE MY honeysuckle WITHOUT ******* ASKING ME.

The sad part in all this is that my roommate will ******* make this an issue about me. But fresia who wouldnt get mad if one buys their own honeysuckle,is out working like no ******* tomorrow and some ******* takes things.

I'm sorry.

He's better than my previous roommate though.

He set fire to the kitchen. Didn't repaint or anything.

He had a pile of McDonalds boxes, coke cans etc right next to his bed, as high as his bed. Are you starting to imagine it? I was watching him when he was "cleaning up" to leave and I saw a big roach family that have been living right next to his bed for months.

Sorry, NEVER EVER getting an Egyptian roommate again.

Wait til he gets paid, kick his ass, take the money to replace your booze, then throw him and his honeysuckle out the door. :D

A temporary solution is you could buy a lock box..they come in different sizes.. and he can't touch what's in there. :) If he thinks your a problem, just point out the fact that you had to buy a lock box in your own living space. How rude of him.

Wow, in another forum I belong to you, you would have been banned for the profanity alone.

But I'm sorry. I currently share space with my sister, and I try not to take things that are hers. If I do, I replace it.

My roomies are super considerate and they're awesome! I'm super picky about who I live with...even if it means losing money for a bit until I find a good match.

I don't know how you put up with it...I'd spaz out...he shouldn't be freakin touching your honeysuckle and if he's done it once without any remorse; he's going to keep draining you financially. You either should probably tell him off or see if you can change roomies etc. :/ Gl.

Well sometimes people can be selfish, but a thing your roommate could of done was at least apologize.
People these days...

You should ask him to replace the bottle - it's only fair that he does. And when your lease runs out... it might be time for a new roommate :)

This is why I decided to live in an rv in a campground- room mates would make me homicidal.

Just need to get the Ricky and Julian wannabes to stop firing their guns in the air (or is it fireworks?) when I'm trying to sleep....

Okiedokes said:
A temporary solution is you could buy a lock box..they come in different sizes.. and he can't touch what's in there. :)

How about a permanent solution instead?

europe_crossbow2.jpg

Latest posts

Back