Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
what was the last movie you saw?
Smile 
share to use the last movie that you saw... and discusse it.. will you recommend it to everyone or not?.

i went to the movies last weekend. i watched juno.. i really recommend it to everyone. its about teen that became pregnant. she decided of instead of having abortion. she made a pre-adoption agreement for the baby. i love it. it is a heart breaking story..

if i were to give star.. i whould have given it 4 stars.. since we don't have stars.. ill give 4 smiles Smile Smile Smile Smile
<MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=left scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font color="deeppink">&hearts;</font></MARQUEE><MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=left width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE><a href="http://limegemini2.blogspot.com"><font color="lime"><b>Limegemini's Juice Cup</b></font></a><MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=right width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE><MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=right scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font color="deeppink">&hearts;</MARQUEE> *winkz* MUWAHUGZZZZ
that movie did look pretty good, the last movie I saw was The Departed. It was fantastic, a little hard to understand but it was great when you actually knew what was going on I'd highly recommend it even if you don't like the typical police and crime drama, I don't particularly like them but loved this movie so my smiley rating is
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I also watched half of Troy and couldn't stand to watch the other half, it was too long and the dialogue was badly spoken, it seemed too cheesy and Orlando Bloom's character made me want to hurt somebody it only gets Smile out of 5 smiley faces
3:10 to Yuma, w/ Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

3/5!
hey i saw juno just last friday i really liked it too, it was funny and warm story! I loved when she dumped her slushy in her mothers urn tehe
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I actually started crying near the end when junos is talking was talking to bleaker on the track, i guess it was just bottled up emotion.

What is love, becuase it often seems that is too temperary, it just comes and goes for differnt people, i don't know, I just think it would be great if more people could stay together for life, you know
it doesn't feel as real or important when it ends.

I also watched Gladiator not too long ago, that is a really cool action movie, with lots of blood and gore I'm a huge fan of violent moveis. I cried at the end of it too. I cry a lot lately
i'd say 5 smilies

by the way I'm assuming 5 is the max

This friday if i get my allowence i want to see cloverfied i think it would be a really cool movie to see one the big screen, all the buildings blowing and pieces of concrete flying around, sounds fun to watch.
[Image: Willow_Rosenberg__by_sarah_lace.jpg]

Miles to go, Little Miss Muffet counting down from 730
evanescencefan91 Wrote:hey i saw juno just last friday i really liked it too, it was funny and warm story! I loved when she dumped her slushy in her mothers urn tehe

I actually started crying near the end when junos is talking was talking to bleaker on the track, i guess it was just bottled up emotion.

yeah it was so funny. the 1st time her mom notice the sluch in the urn juno blamed it to her younger sister.. hahaha.. that one is the funniest part.

i really thought that juno and bleaker will not be back together. but yeah it was a nice scene on the track.. Smile i feel sad and happy for jennifer garner though, sad coz her husband wants to have devorce. but happy coz she still took care of juno's child. Smile
<MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=left scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font color="deeppink">&hearts;</font></MARQUEE><MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=left width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE><a href="http://limegemini2.blogspot.com"><font color="lime"><b>Limegemini's Juice Cup</b></font></a><MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=right width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE><MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=right scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font color="deeppink">&hearts;</MARQUEE> *winkz* MUWAHUGZZZZ
Jane Eyre

[Image: jane_eyre_05_465x370.jpg]

was pretty good
Watched in the last few days

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/
Decent

3:10 to Yuma
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381849/
To fake to believe

Also been watching the Medium series on DVD
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412175/
decent
The last movie that I actually saw in the Big Screen was I think the Game Plan that stars the 'Rock' Cool
Lonely Boy from OZ Wrote:The last movie that I actually saw in the Big Screen was I think the Game Plan that stars the 'Rock' Cool

Don't think it has to be from a theater.
ok I watched I am legend just tonight and all I can say is it is such a good movie.
I actually wasnt expecting it to be that good but now that I've seen it, wow how wrong I was

I recommend it to everyone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink what's your favourite movie. pinocio 2 95 12-28-2016, 08:57 PM
Last Post: pinocio
  Movie anticipation Gorbachov 17 467 12-22-2016, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Gorbachov
  Are there some movie scenes you wish you hadn’t seen as a kid? AnonymousMe 0 396 09-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: AnonymousMe
  Name a movie title or song that describes something in your life StorytellerSly 1 561 06-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Last Post: sketchy
  minions movie Sci-Fi 14 1,910 06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Last Post: mauthecat
  First movie you stood in line to see. Nuke1967 7 926 01-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Case
Question What is the scariest movie ever? robertwill 31 3,794 10-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Broken_Doll
  Favorite Movie as a Child Nuke1967 17 1,348 09-15-2015, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Nuke1967
  Lonely Movie Club exasperated 12 1,794 03-29-2015, 05:24 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy
  What movie scene describes you? exasperated 8 997 03-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy