what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxic-tears

Reaction score
share to use the last movie that you saw... and discusse it.. will you recommend it to everyone or not?.

i went to the movies last weekend. i watched juno.. i really recommend it to everyone. its about teen that became pregnant. she decided of instead of having abortion. she made a pre-adoption agreement for the baby. i love it. it is a heart breaking story..

if i were to give star.. i whould have given it 4 stars.. since we don't have stars.. ill give 4 smiles :) :) :) :)

that movie did look pretty good, the last movie I saw was The Departed. It was fantastic, a little hard to understand but it was great when you actually knew what was going on I'd highly recommend it even if you don't like the typical police and crime drama, I don't particularly like them but loved this movie so my smiley rating is
:) :) :) :) :)

I also watched half of Troy and couldn't stand to watch the other half, it was too long and the dialogue was badly spoken, it seemed too cheesy and Orlando Bloom's character made me want to hurt somebody it only gets :) out of 5 smiley faces

hey i saw juno just last friday i really liked it too, it was funny and warm story! I loved when she dumped her slushy in her mothers urn tehe
:D :D :D :D :D

I actually started crying near the end when junos is talking was talking to bleaker on the track, i guess it was just bottled up emotion.

What is love, becuase it often seems that is too temperary, it just comes and goes for differnt people, i don't know, I just think it would be great if more people could stay together for life, you know
it doesn't feel as real or important when it ends.

I also watched Gladiator not too long ago, that is a really cool action movie, with lots of blood and gore I'm a huge fan of violent moveis. I cried at the end of it too. I cry a lot lately
i'd say 5 smilies

by the way I'm assuming 5 is the max

This friday if i get my allowence i want to see cloverfied i think it would be a really cool movie to see one the big screen, all the buildings blowing and pieces of concrete flying around, sounds fun to watch.

evanescencefan91 said:
hey i saw juno just last friday i really liked it too, it was funny and warm story! I loved when she dumped her slushy in her mothers urn tehe

I actually started crying near the end when junos is talking was talking to bleaker on the track, i guess it was just bottled up emotion.

yeah it was so funny. the 1st time her mom notice the sluch in the urn juno blamed it to her younger sister.. hahaha.. that one is the funniest part.

i really thought that juno and bleaker will not be back together. but yeah it was a nice scene on the track.. :) i feel sad and happy for jennifer garner though, sad coz her husband wants to have devorce. but happy coz she still took care of juno's child. :)

Jane Eyre

jane_eyre_05_465x370.jpg

was pretty good

The last movie that I actually saw in the Big Screen was I think the Game Plan that stars the 'Rock' :cool:

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
The last movie that I actually saw in the Big Screen was I think the Game Plan that stars the 'Rock' :cool:

Don't think it has to be from a theater.

ok I watched I am legend just tonight and all I can say is it is such a good movie.
I actually wasnt expecting it to be that good but now that I've seen it, wow how wrong I was

I recommend it to everyone.

Just last night I watched a movie called Imprint. It was originally made for the Masters of Horror series, but it was banned from TV and went to DVD. I would NOT recommend this movie to SOME people. The director is a favourite of mine, his names Takashi Miike. He did filsm like Ichi the Killer and One Missed Call (the original, which hollywood has decided to remake and degrade ugh) . Most of his films are in Japanese, this one is not. He's well-known for making very disturbing movies, i don't recommend them to the sqeamish some can be very gory.
Anywho, Imprint is about an American (Billy Drago) who goes to Japan to find a prostitute he met in his past to marry her. He comes to an island of prositution and meets a deformed women...and well the story goes from there. It does have some startling imagery. If you would not like to see a baby fetus floating down a river (or several I should say), do not watch this movie. And do not watch if your not into torture or are easily grossed out....like I said, unsettling imagery.
But if you love J-horror, it is a must see (anything by Miike would be a must see haha). Very unique and different. Not my favourite of Miike's but still a good one.
3.5/5

stone-rose said:
Just last night I watched a movie called Imprint. It was originally made for the Masters of Horror series, but it was banned from TV and went to DVD. I would NOT recommend this movie to SOME people. The director is a favourite of mine, his names Takashi Miike. He did filsm like Ichi the Killer and One Missed Call (the original, which hollywood has decided to remake and degrade ugh) . Most of his films are in Japanese, this one is not. He's well-known for making very disturbing movies, i don't recommend them to the sqeamish some can be very gory.
Anywho, Imprint is about an American (Billy Drago) who goes to Japan to find a prostitute he met in his past to marry her. He comes to an island of prositution and meets a deformed women...and well the story goes from there. It does have some startling imagery. If you would not like to see a baby fetus floating down a river (or several I should say), do not watch this movie. And do not watch if your not into torture or are easily grossed out....like I said, unsettling imagery.
But if you love J-horror, it is a must see (anything by Miike would be a must see haha). Very unique and different. Not my favourite of Miike's but still a good one.
3.5/5

Oh!. I didn't know he is the director.. But I like all the j.horror movies. The sound effects drives me nuts when watching it. I watched the movie One Missed Call, last year summer. Dang, that was really a great horror movie. It made me jump from my couch..

One Missed Call - :) :) :) :)

ya, the japanese are masters of horror. I've seen the original grude better thatn the remake.

Did that guy make the movie audition where tthat crazy chick sticks needles in that guys eyes, yuuk

The Teriminal was on ABC tonight so i decided to watch it. About the guy who lived in an airport for like a year. It was pretty interesting, felt so bad for the guy, he couldn't go in the us or back home. Talk about culture shock. overall it was pretty good

i give 3.5 :D

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street...

eeck..
great actors..
but too much gore..
spent most of the time with my hands covering my eyes..:(

I just got back from an early matinne of cloverfield, I mentonded here that i really wanted to see it.

it was epic! I loved it, it was exciting and a little scary, the monster was very original something i had never seen before it was like an alien from hell.

The scariest part was the giant spiders in the subway tunnel,

so ya excellent a little gory, a movie that the japanese will want to amke a remake of.

If your a fan of thrill then I'd recomend you seeing it on the big screen

The camera was pretty shaky becuase it was done documentary stlye like the blair withc but i think it helped add to the chaos,

I give it 5 :O :O :O :O :O Omg were gonna die! smilies

okay done raving, i just loved it, I'm a huge fan of explosions

Meet The Spartans. I saw it on Friday. It wasn't that good. I'm just glad I actually got to see it with my friends. It was the most fun I've had in awhile.

I watched Shoot Em' Up, which was good only if you leave every inkling of what reality is at the door and then watch it just for the funness of it all, it may no make sense at all but it's got style. I give it:

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> 3 dancing kirbys/5 dancing kirbys

Cloverfield - shaky camera... be prepared to feel a bit nauseous... but if you love those "oh my god it's the end of the world" bleak ending type movies, then you'll like this. I really enjoyed it - would be really fun to study in a film class... learn about what messages the director was trying to convey about society, etc. (for those who have taken a film course before you'll know what i mean). In general though, fun movie to watch... continuous action and, actually, good character development (much better than other films in this genre that just focus on the action).

Sweeny Todd - great acting. I love musicals... this one was an interesting twist on a musical. LOTS of blood, though... be prepared. Love Johnny Depp, though. Who doesn't?! Lots of fun, but no happy endings here...

Juno - what can i say about this movie... really cute story, great acting. Critics are right: Ellen Page is quite adorable and a great little actress! Great supporting actors too. Definitely one of those feel-good movies, with a bit of a non-traditional twist. Fun music too.

OH hahaha another one which i forgot to mention:
WILD HOGS (travolta, macy, allen, lawrence)
Maybe I was just really in need of a funny, slapstick-type comedy when i happened to come across this one on the movie channels. I watched it, skeptically, assuming it would be stupid and i'd end up changing the channel within 5 minutes. I mean, clearly this film is just about the interesting casting - and, from the trailor, you can tell the story is going to be stupid.
BUT... i have to say... aside from perhaps a little too much toilet humour, it was honestly quite funny. There were definitely several laugh-out-loud moments, and the story was actually very entertaining. The cast, as would be expected, was great - I love William H. Macy! I guess i wasn't sure how those 4 would work together, but i have to say it was, interestingly enough, a success.
I'm not sure how well this movie actually did in theatres, etc, but i really enjoyed it. Like i said, though, it could have just been because i needed a silly, cute, pick-me-up kind of movie.
Don't hate on me if you watch it on my recommendation and end up thinking it's the dumbest movie in the world :p

Latest posts

Back