Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
what was the last movie you saw?
I actually went and saw Doomsday, and I've got to say...there's one big steaming pile of shit. I'd take castration over seeing that again.
ya i saw that a while ago I didn't think too much of it either
I saw "There Will be Blood" yesterday, and OH MY GOD! Amazing movie. I'm very glad I got my ass to a cinema to see it. Daniel Day-Lewis' acting is simply breath-taking. My new hero ^^
"Whatever you're looking for
You better stop looking behind
Whatever you want to change
You better start changing your mind
'Cause anything can be done
Stand up 'cause this is your time"
I saw a film called jump on DVD the other day. It was about ppl that can jump from anywhere they like in the world as long as they have the image in there head where they wont to jump to. I would love the power to do that for real. Would be totally awesome. In the film this guy lived very good. He robed banks to live. No chance of getting court as he could go anywhere in the wold in a second. Good film.
Heartbeat [1946] Ginger Rogers and Basil Rathbone

A little sappy at times and nothing that i will watch again anytime soon but it was nice to see a few of the old stars.
The last movie I saw was The Exorcism of Emily Rose, which I will not watch again so late at night. Nope Toungue
Last film i saw was: The Waiting Room.

Not particularly my choice of flick, but as it was a free premiere after a film event... who was i to argue lol.

All the same it was a decent film, tho i did hear someone breaking the tissues out on the back rows.. bit of a weepy if you're the sensitive sort specially those who have been affected by a relationship gone sour.
Without the rocks, the stream would lose its song
Artsy I love the quote in your sig, good stuff

The last movie I saw was Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

It was very good especially for a musical which I wasn't expecting. Johnny Depp's singing was fantastic but some of the other people got a little annoying maybe it was just me... But still I'd recommend it to everybody

I give it 4/5
I saw a pretty good French movie called "Mon Meilleur Ami"

I didn't really know what it was about when I rented, and I was surprised when I found out. It's about a guy who lives a pretty successful life, but finds out that he have no friends. Ah, the irony

Even though it was a comedy, I found one scene pretty disturbing. In the beginning, he's in a restaurant with a bunch of his colleagues. They casually start talking about how he doesn't care about other people, and that he have no friends, but he doesn't understand it, because he thinks that they all are his friends, and there's this huge awkwardness. It's hard to explain, but you could really feel his whole world came crashing down. So sad.

I felt it was a good movie, because I could really relate to it. And I love the French language ^^
"Whatever you're looking for
You better stop looking behind
Whatever you want to change
You better start changing your mind
'Cause anything can be done
Stand up 'cause this is your time"
worldofadreamer Wrote:I watched jumper, it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.

HAy! That was the last film I sew as well. I actually thought it was pretty good.

But then it was moor of a guy film then a girly one Toungue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie anticipation Gorbachov 22 3,978 05-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Gorbachov
Question What is the scariest movie ever? robertwill 34 6,483 02-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: pinocio
  Name a movie title or song that describes something in your life StorytellerSly 2 1,298 01-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Wink what's your favourite movie. pinocio 2 589 12-28-2016, 08:57 PM
  Are there some movie scenes you wish you hadn’t seen as a kid? AnonymousMe 0 810 09-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: AnonymousMe
  minions movie Sci-Fi 14 3,052 06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Last Post: mauthecat
  First movie you stood in line to see. Nuke1967 7 1,567 01-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Case
  Favorite Movie as a Child Nuke1967 17 2,330 09-15-2015, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Nuke1967
  Lonely Movie Club exasperated 12 2,592 03-29-2015, 05:24 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy
  What movie scene describes you? exasperated 8 1,568 03-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Last Post: MrGoatboy