what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wallflower79 said:
A Dog's Purpose. Not my kind of movie. Wouldn't recommend.

I was actually thinking of watching that some time. Why would you not recommend it though?

I watched "A Dog's Purpose" last night with a female friend. I thought she was my girlfriend, until she told me that she was only using Zoosk to find friends. (That's another relationship drama thread of mine that I will post later on this week).

That movie was sad, and usually a guy like me does not cry. I had tears rolling down my eyes, because of the LONELY lives that some of the people lived.

Lonely and looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend, like how I am living right now.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks when the black girl was lonely and looking for a mate, but later on, found a black boyfriend and eventually married. Wow, lucky her.

same cohoots for Ethan Montgomery. He was lucky alright when he met that chick Hana, at the state fair, but stupid to break up with her when he went off to college. I then had another episode of tear rolls to find out that Ethan grew old, still was single, but Bailey was able to re-unite Ethan with Hana, and they got married.

I hope to eventually find my future lover.

(Sorry guys, I digressed from the main topic of this tread, but it was a really great movie)

wallflower79 said:
A Dog's Purpose. Not my kind of movie. Wouldn't recommend.

^^ Why was "A Dog's Purpose" a bad movie?!

I thought it was a good movie, and it touched on a lot of topics that affect us LONELY people in this world.

I also felt bad for Bailey the dog. Constantly treat like sh-t each time he re-emerged in a different life story. Kind of like good guys like me in life, we aren't wanted in terms of romantic relationship.

The single black police officer, and the single black lady (who eventually married - lucky her), and even single old man Ethan Montgomery (until Bailey doggy re-united him with Hana) all portrayed the kind of sh-tty life that I live in right now.

Just living single, hard to find a real girlfriend, etc.

split-movie.jpg

Over the past few weeks, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, Justice League Dark (new release on bluray that week), The Dark Knight. This weekend, The Dark Knight Rises.

ladyforsaken, I just found it long and cliche. But then again, it's not my taste. Maybe you will like it. 

I just don't really like watching movies in general anymore. Maybe that's why.

Sci-Fi said:
Over the past few weeks, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, Justice League Dark (new release on bluray that week), The Dark Knight. This weekend, The Dark Knight Rises.

Batman marathon eh? Last time I did a movie marathon it was for the X-Men series. :D

wallflower79 said:
ladyforsaken, I just found it long and cliche. But then again, it's not my taste. Maybe you will like it. 

I just don't really like watching movies in general anymore. Maybe that's why.

Ah I see. I'll catch the movie sometime soon.

What do you normally like watching now if not movies?

v9kKPAU.jpg

The Eye Creatures (1965) aka Attack of the Eye Creatures. Self proclaimed schlockmeister Larry Buchanan's remake of the 1957 black and white American International Pictures film Invasion of the Saucer Men. It was one of four screenplays that API sent Buchanan with instructions to make new versions under alternate titles with the intent to release them directly to TV.

Latest posts

Back