what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fGChexN.jpg

Yeah Cabin in the woods is fairly scary but it's also really awesome and kind of funny. How was the new Thor movie I want to see it sometime.

Ah man Train to Busan was such an intense and epic movie, it was sad too but I loved it.

evanescencefan912 said:
Yeah Cabin in the woods is fairly scary but it's also really awesome and kind of funny. How was the new Thor movie I want to see it sometime.

Ah man Train to Busan was such an intense and epic movie, it was sad too but I loved it.

Me too.

I thought Thor was kinda funny too, predictable storyline (I feel) but made me laugh, so it was all good.

A cult b-movie from the 70's (the VERY 70's) called Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. It's about a bunch of crabby people my age pretending to be young college students. They just sort of prance around in a graveyard for 90 minutes or so making bad decisions and getting on each other's nerves, and then zombies happen.

Erasercrumbs said:
A cult b-movie from the 70's (the VERY 70's) called Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. It's about a bunch of crabby people my age pretending to be young college students. They just sort of prance around in a graveyard for 90 minutes or so making bad decisions and getting on each other's nerves, and then zombies happen.

Hah, that is great fodder for when you are sick of city walkers. They need more movies with "Cemetary Zombies". I think it's creepier when they come out of the ground and such. Kind of sick of corpses still wearing their Walmart tags.

Look up "Let Sleeping Corpses Lie". It's kinda crazy, for some reason they have this woman run naked across a busy street. And it has nothing to do with the film. I guess the director was waving his "look what I can do" to the world.
But the writing and dialogue are actually not bad at all. It's kinda fun.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Erasercrumbs said:

Hah, that is great fodder for when you are sick of city walkers. They need more movies with "Cemetary Zombies". I think it's creepier when they come out of the ground and such. Kind of sick of corpses still wearing their Walmart tags.

Look up "Let Sleeping Corpses Lie". It's kinda crazy, for some reason they have this woman run naked across a busy street. And it has nothing to do with the film. I guess the director was waving his "look what I can do" to the world.
But the writing and dialogue are actually not bad at all. It's kinda fun.

I think I've seen that!  Isn't about some kind of sonic tractor that's meant to scare away gophers but instead turns corpses into zombies?  If I remember correctly, the scene where the protagonists are holed up in the crypt was especially well done and tense.

Latest posts

Back