what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erasercrumbs said:
GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Erasercrumbs said:
A cult b-movie from the 70's (the VERY 70's) called Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. It's about a bunch of crabby people my age pretending to be young college students. They just sort of prance around in a graveyard for 90 minutes or so making bad decisions and getting on each other's nerves, and then zombies happen.

Hah, that is great fodder for when you are sick of city walkers. They need more movies with "Cemetary Zombies". I think it's creepier when they come out of the ground and such. Kind of sick of corpses still wearing their Walmart tags.

Look up "Let Sleeping Corpses Lie". It's kinda crazy, for some reason they have this woman run naked across a busy street. And it has nothing to do with the film. I guess the director was waving his "look what I can do" to the world.
But the writing and dialogue are actually not bad at all. It's kinda fun.

I think I've seen that!  Isn't about some kind of sonic tractor that's meant to scare away gophers but instead turns corpses into zombies?  If I remember correctly, the scene where the protagonists are holed up in the crypt was especially well done and tense.

That would be it. BTW I particularly found the intro music good. Very 60's shagadelic. And I thought for years the first zombie was Frank Zappa, lol.

Sci-Fi said:
MV5BNDgwNjMwNjM1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA2Njk5MzI@._V1_UY1200_CR74,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

THAT's Justice League? Did Ted Turner finally decide to colorize the DC Universe after the last couple films? :p

n5qsXrJ.jpg

Charters and Caldicott in "Night Train to Munich" (1940)

Hehe Critters 4, I don't have a poster ;-)

Sci-Fi, I made a thread on the new Star Wars, care to put in what you thought of it? I'm curious to know if people liked it or not.

Watched the first old two Karate Kids with my girls this weekend.

Man, did that bring back memories lol.

Some of the fighting in it now is pretty bad by modern MMA standards ;-)

Also watched this with them.

[youtube]j8xVdZjI3DU[/youtube]

Local favorite of mine, humorist group called Rock et Belles Oreilles.
They were evil and parodied movies, series, commercials, popular actors, singners and political figures both abroad and local.
They made fun of everything and were a riot. Something I think is missing in today's humor domain. Because if we can't make fun of ourselves...what are we?

I watch about one movie every five years.  I don't even own a TV.

Last one was The king's Speech.  Very enjoyable.   The swearing scene is great.

[YOUTUBE]sjXXwgABVgk[/YOUTUBE]

Murder on the Orient Express. So Hercule Poirot is one of my favorite fictional characters. I haven’t read the books yet, but I watched the series from the 80s. Anyways I thought this movie was amazing and portrayed Hercule well. It’s one of those stories where you think you know who did it but then again you don’t. I would recommend this movie.

Latest posts

Back