what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MV5BZDMzZDMwMTgtNjA1Yi00NWJkLWIzMDctNjEwY2EyZDM1ZDMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0NzkwOTk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Sci-Fi said:

How was it? Some family members told me it sucked, talked me out of going.

I personally found and showed to my kids for the first time the oh so very classic comedy "The Three Amigos". As awesome as I remembered it :)

Sci-Fi said:
Siku said:

I bought this movie on the weekend, watched it twice, love it.   And not just because of the Batman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn & Joker, Arkham Knight, or the 66 Batmobile cameos .

Love it as well! It's hard for any geek to NOT find something they like in it lol. I know and love about 80% of the pop culture references as well as having similar tastes as Halliday. Recently picked it up as well, 4k Blu-ray. :D

Like a complete dork, I dedicated a small corner in my room where I hang my VR headset, to it. Framed movie poster and all haha.

Minus said:
Das Millionenspiel

After reading King's "The Running Man", that's what I imagined the movie should have been more like. Not that I minded the version with Arnold with its wonderful futuristic 80's cheesiness.

Latest posts

Back