what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasantville
source.gif

Rodent said:
After reading King's "The Running Man", that's what I imagined the movie should have been more like. Not that I minded the version with Arnold with its wonderful futuristic 80's cheesiness.

You are probably aware that "Das Millionenspiel" predates King's Bachman book "The Running Man".  "Das Millionenspiel" and "Le prix du danger" are based on the Robert Sheckley story "The Prize of Peril".

While it has been a long time since i have read "The Running Man" and watched "The Running Man" movie, i do agree with you.

^ It's not a bad movie. I think Crime And Punishment will be the next book I read. It's supposed to be really good.

Lethal Weapon, 1987. Classic.
Still looking for that exclusive trailer track by John Eric Alexander.
Much better than the series. Specially now that Riggs wont even be in it anymore because of the actor being apparently a prick.

Hotel Transilvaina and Equalizer II
All night drive in ...came home after just 2 of the 4 movies

Blue Bob said:
^ It's not a bad movie.  I think Crime And Punishment will be the next book I read.  It's supposed to be really good.

I thought the book was pretty good. It encouraged me to pick up 'The Brothers Karamazov'.

Minus said:
Blue Bob said:
^ It's not a bad movie.  I think Crime And Punishment will be the next book I read.  It's supposed to be really good.

I thought the book was pretty good. It encouraged me to pick up 'The Brothers Karamazov'.
I'll put that one on my list too.

Latest posts

Back