what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E4N6jze.jpg

Illuminations The Grinch

What a terrible remake, it doesn't even come close to the magic of the original. Made me wish I was watching the Jim Carrey version. Pharrell Williams as the narrator was terrible, Benedict Cumberbatch as the Grinch was entirely bad but there were times his timing was just off and jokes fell flat. Honestly though the only reason I bought it was because there are TWO Minion mini movies which were hilarious.

UUcnqFD.jpg

That Cold Day in the Park (1969)

American History X.

I really love these kind of character driven dramas with a dark tone. Well, dark tones in general appeal to me. They really resonate.

For whatever reason, Billy Madison was on on AMC yesterday and decided to watch it.

I haven't seen it for a good 10+ years, and it was one of my favorite movies when I was a lot younger, like teenage.... and.... wow is it awkward and.... dumb.

It's got this weird quirkiness to it that I kinda still like, but wow, have I mentioned how dumb it is? And funny enough, it's one of Sandler's best movies (which is really saying something). Hmm...

Nostalgia thankfully doesn't have much effect on me. Thank god.

Bohemian rhapsody. What a mislead piece of honeysuckle movie ever made. I lost a lot of respect for Queen after watching this garbage. I might end up taking my queen vinyl I own to either goodwill or the dumpster tomorrow.

Freddy Mercury found out he had aids in 1987, not 85.

Queen recorded a few disco songs in the late 70s. But Brian May said they won’t ever record any disco songs in the movie.

The band gets mad at Freddy for wanting to make a solo album. All three members made solo albums before Freddy made his own.

Freddy met his friend Mary 2 years before he joined queen, not the same night he joined.

Queen was one of the first book bands for live aid, not a last minute add on. I have the original program to back up my case.

Freddy cut his hair in 1978, not 1980.

Seriously. It’s one thing to fabricate a movie when the band members had nothing to do with it just like the doors movie that came out in 1991. But Brian May put his approval to put this honeysuckle out and he was the main founder of the band. fresia...such a shame.

Reality Bites.

Not bad for an 80s flick considering I usually don't like 80s flicks. Great cast, but kinda cringy. Kinda reminded me of a less trite 200 Cigarettes.

Latest posts

Back