Best/Worse Pick up lines!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Reaction score
hey folks , how are you doing?? I'm just trying to refresh the air in here lol .
anyways ,,,, describe your Best/Worse pick up line , briefly
I'll start .....
2 weeks ago I was wandering at the downtown ,,, and about to cross the road ,, and two blond girls were walking behind me and one of them pushed the other one toward me and she said " what would you do with me ? " and guess what???????????????????????? I said " I would survive a zombie apocalypse with you " , she laughed loudly and said " Text me later , 519 - xxx - xxx . and BINGO!!! after she left ,,, I was like o_O,,, was it the best or worse pick up?

peace out!

This is pathetic. But here it goes.

When I used to go to bars. If I saw a woman that I liked and wanted what every other guy wants, I would say: "..Let's go to your house and have some coffee.." A real winner that one is huh?

A good one (a bit overused tough): "Your wrapper fell off, bombon"

A bad one: "Would you like us to become one in mind and soul?" That one is from Evangelion...

"I wish I could change the alphabet so that, 'U' and 'I' are together. "

"Man: Did it hurt?"
"Woman: What?"
"Man: When you fell from Heaven?"

"Are you legs tired? Cuz you been running through my mind all day."

*pukes*

LoneKiller said:
This is pathetic. But here it goes.

When I used to go to bars. If I saw a woman that I liked and wanted what every other guy wants, I would say: "..Let's go to your house and have some coffee.." A real winner that one is huh?

haha you're classy Lone , did it work?

MissGuided said:
"I wish I could change the alphabet so that, 'U' and 'I' are together. "

"Man: Did it hurt?"
"Woman: What?"
"Man: When you fell from Heaven?"

"Are you legs tired? Cuz you been running through my mind all day."

*pukes*

I used the first one and her answer was " lets make them F and U ,,, then I walked away hahhahaha

Limlim said:
Hey, what say we go halvsies on a *******?

Nice. How about:

"Hi, my name is ______. Remember it, because you will be screaming it all night long."

The worst one I ever heard (and received) was a number of years ago while I was walking home with a classmate: "Do you girls know how to suck dick? Because I'd like to teach you!"

Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you 8]

Pulled 100 Girls that way ;]

Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: Female impersonator.

Man: Haven’t we met before?
Woman: Yes, I’m the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.

Man: "Is this seat empty?"
Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd really like to get into your pants."
Woman: "No thanks. There's already one ******* in there."

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized!"

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy."
Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man: "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Heard it in a movie or something:

"I'd sure like to see that dress crumpled up at the floor of my bed tonight."

These are all good.

1.Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is as timeless as those of the great pyramids. I would do battle with a group of hippopotamus with nothing more than a hand carved shank from a saudi arabian oil sheik, jump into a pirahna infested river with two rhinoceros beetles gnawing my testicles, and dive to the depths of the challenger deep with nothing but sarah jessica parkers queef's as my air supply just to sit next to the guy who sat next to you on the bus in high school.

2.I would lick gravy from the
crevices of Ralphie May's thighs
to have a conversation with you
over a syphilis ridden cell phone
with bad reception

3.Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and honeysuckle. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace *****

4.Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice

The best so far was when I was picked up by this babe wearing 18th century garb in front of a prestigious opera house, selling tickets. It was just "So what are you doing tonight?" And I said, raising my arm for the program in his hand, "oh, what's on tonight?" and he quickly hid it behind his back and said, "no, you're not doing this. To hell with this."
But we already knew what we were doing that night. TEE HEE!!!
Maybe the pick up line was the curly white wig? It pretty much spoke for itself, really.

The worst? When I was walking home alone, it was around midnight, and some creep drives alongside me and asks me if I would like "to go for a glass of wine." And that I could "hop in his car". I took out my phone and tried to take his picture but then he stepped on the gas.

Man: Do you have any Italian in you?
Woman: No.
Man: Do you want some?

"If you jingle my bells, I promise you a White Christmas."

"Let's save water and shower together."

"If I were a squirrel and you were a squirrel, would you let me bust a nut in your hole?"

"I had thought of a pickup line, but it's corny and might make you heavy. Want to hear it anyway?"

If she says yes: "Oh I was wrong, so when I can pick you up?"
If she says no: "I was right. I can't pick you up."

"Ey... how you doin'"

"Nice top, it would look better on my bedroom floor"

"I've lost my number, can I have yours?"

"Grab yer coat love, you've pulled!"

Latest posts

Back