The 15 Most Annoying People On Every Internet Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that article and the writer extremely hypocritical. I seriously dislike it when others categorise people (especially in a negative context) and ***** about it.

The writer seems to regard those who act differently from him or herself as idiots. The writer also doesn't really express it as his or her opinion, but makes it sound like fact.

The writer falls into many of the categories that were made up. He/she also says "find me a forum with none of these people, and I will join" - followed by "I wonder which of these people I am". My question is: why on earth should you join a forum with "none of those people" if you think you fall into a category yourself?

Big dislike to the article... I don't think the writer comes off as nice of a person as he/she thinks they are :f

Well I took it on a humorous way, I think it's funny and accurate about the "patterns" of the users.

It's funny you are listed there LoneKiller, you're the "I'm different" poster :p

I'll continue reading it later.

Where's the "I hate everyone because I'm a ******" option that the author belongs to?

LOL

Definitely. I type in green because it makes it easier for me to read quoted posts. For some reason, I can't see the line that separates quotes.

That article was quite funny and pretty spot on. I am sure I have been guilty of committing more than a couple of those offenses.

And, I'm going to finish up my post with both a :) AND and 'lol', though I will refrain from posting vacation pictures....

I do a lot of those. If I didn't, I wouldn't have anything to say.

WL7.3 said:
I do a lot of those. If I didn't, I wouldn't have anything to say.
Hi WL7.3 I think every member of a forum has done or does some of those. No such thing as a perfect forum member.
Just out of curiosity, is your username based off a radio station or something like that?:)

Completely agree with every point. Most of them don't really matter though if they are a good person or at least have something to contribute. I'm surprised the list wasn't longer tbh, and had no mention of militant Atheists.

Some of these are valid points, others are only an issue to people that qualify as one of the other points.
Kind of hypocritical, the author is likely very full of him or herself.

Huh,

Person who wrote that seems like a self loving idiot in honesty but i did find it a funny read.

And i take offence whats wrong with typing in magenta as L.K said himself makes it **** easier to see your own words quoted for one thing lol

It's those people who keep changing avatars every other day that wind me up.

Add that to your list!

It just comes across as trying too hard to be different or unique, and in many cases it's a ghastly choice of colour that often clashes with the forum background, making it harder to read. There's a reason why internet pages and the text that goes on them are usually at the opposite ends of the colour spectrum. You two, Sammy and LK, are not so bad. Your text isn't that hard to read. But some I have seen on other forums is just shocking and extremely jarring. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine, but there is also a line between easy to read and just plain painful/bad aesthetics.

I think this guy has very valid points, in the fact that there ARE these people he mentions on every forum. It's just a list of his pet peeves and there's no indication that he doesn't hate himself just as much as he hates other people. It's completely possible to hate both, so I wouldn't call it hypocritical either, unless he actually does any of the things mentioned on the list.

Edward W said:
It's those people who keep changing avatars every other day that wind me up.

Add that to your list!

Speaking of which, time to change your naked dance?

Latest posts

Back