another Saturday night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

...and I ain't got nobody... how I wish I had someone to talk to......

i am so lonely. i am never going to find someone to connect with. the last guy was immature and emotionally abusive. he broke into my email accounts, read my diary, had horrible mood swings and would call me a slut. but he also made me feel like the most beautiful, desirable and intelligent woman in the world - great combo. no wonder it took me almost 2 years to call it off. well, take my feminist badge away for that blunder.

now i'm over 30 and have taken a job in the middle of nowhere and i feel like i'm verging on becoming that single woman with too many cats. nothing says "i'm a winner" like buying your friends.

i am always working or around people from work - have to maintain the right image, can't look needy and pathetic, can't tell anyone how i really feel

but i can tell you all - thanks

i can understand u.

im 27 , no boyfriend, working in a city which is far away from hometown, no many friends here,
i dont know, just feel lonely. u know, u have to solve everything by urself, u have nobody to depend on. u r like a cat, a lonely cat. people dont worry u too much. they just think u can take care of urself. they think u r strong enough to overcome.

u cannot tell them u r so lonely and soft. u cannot tell them u r upset.because they r happy, how can u disturb their happy time?

I think I know how you feel. You are lucky that you get to see people at work at least even if there is no real connection. I work at home and I am completely isolated from real people.

Maybe someday you will meet someone at work or on the way to or from. I hope you both do. And soon :)

at home by ourselves on sat night... together, sort of, thanks to the web.

well finding this place shows me a little hope that there might just be a few decent people with out anyone so who knows God willing when the time is right (maybe even after searching for so long and being into our thirties or older) we can finally find a little part of the universe thats ours, and that place will be filled with the peace, love, and belonging we are all seeking.

Latest posts

Back