What are you favourite sci-fi movies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metropolis, Bladerunner, Brazil . . . and Plan 9 from Outer Space is always strangely soothing.

Lets see Sci-Fi. The Thing. Star Wars. Predator. That's sci-fi right? Terminator. Super 8. Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. Lots more!! :D

Hmm...I don't think I have seen any of the ones previously mentioned. Does 'Transformers' count?

Inception;
Brazil;
Bladerunner;
Vanilla Sky;
The Alien series & The Predator series, including the crossover AVP movies;
Total Recall;
Solyaris (both the original Soviet film and the remake with George Clooney);
Prometheus;
Moon;
2001: A Space Odyssey;
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind;
Metropolis;
A Clockwork Orange;
Ghost in the Shell and Ghost in the Shell II

The PBS adaptation of The Lathe of Heaven.

I have not yet seen Melancholia, but it is on my list to see.

War of the worlds Vocal Intro by Richard Burton give me goose bumps still

The fifth element
The Thing
Star Wars
Alien series
Species
Pandorum
pandorum_1.jpg

The Thing is just bizarre... LOL I love all the creepy morphing into dogs and people...

Prometheus tops my list.

The entire ALIEN / Predator series. The first A L I E N movie still bothers me, even when I KNOW what is going to happen. The movie is just like nails on a chalkboard.

District 9 had great effects. I liked the little kid alien. He rocked! I want one!

tom_lonely said:
The Thing is just bizarre... LOL I love all the creepy morphing into dogs and people...

Prometheus tops my list.

The entire ALIEN / Predator series. The first A L I E N movie still bothers me, even when I KNOW what is going to happen. The movie is just like nails on a chalkboard.

District 9 had great effects. I liked the little kid alien. He rocked! I want one!

Prometheus was awesome. I heard they are making 2 more movies and the third movie will lead into Alien. The Alien movies were great.

Also there is plan for a predators 2.

Tealeaf said:
My latest favorite is Chronicle. Very engaging and dark spin on an old theme.

Yes!! I'm a Chronicle fan too. Lol! :D Read my other post. I don't want to give it away but I posted it in What Are You Doing Right Now? :)

Latest posts

Back