LOLdogs thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MissGuided

I do love our LOLcats thread and thought the doggies deserved some props, too. So, let's see those adorable photos!

(I couldn't find a similar thread, so someone please let me know if I missed it.)

Who_Stole_My_Muffin.jpg

F_rD0lbkf064olXinCOodg2.jpg

Wow...the room...it's just...so...wow...that dog wasn't neutered, it's balls dropped off from being in that room. They shriveled up and fell off. The only thing missing are the creepy china dolls who's eyes follow you.

shesafrozenfire said:

Oh yea, think I heard about that! That's where they put signs like, 'I ate the trash' and take pix of the poor offending doggies, lol. I'll have to check that out.

Sci-Fi said:
Wow...the room...it's just...so...wow...that dog wasn't neutered, it's balls dropped off from being in that room. They shriveled up and fell off. The only thing missing are the creepy china dolls who's eyes follow you.

lmao, I know - it's seriously disturbing. But, he's so cute, I would still give him huggles - well, providing I can lift his big ass.... :p

Latest posts

Back