I just wish they would all fcuk off.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary man

Reaction score
Too many wankers in this world. "Wanker" is a British word. Look it up, it's a very useful word, and doesn't exclusively refer to someone who masturbates a lot. Although that meaning is there, in the UK it is mostly used to describe a pompous person.

Wankers are generally shallow, pretentious, selfish, egotistical, self absorbed, self-important, snobbish, nerdish, middle class types, who to real people are generally detested and insufferable. Every big city has them, and they come in the form of suits (careerists, businessmen/women), and of course many University students (you know the type).

I walked around Dublin City today and encountered a lot of them. They're also chronically insecure, fearful and usually struggle hard to contain their piss-poor attitude and aggression. They can be seen walking as if someone had shoved a broom handle up their asses and left it there.

If you are reading this thinking "What is a wanker?" you probably are one, and should seriously consider self elimination from the experience of life as an act of kindness which is guaranteed to bestow much merriment and mirth onto all real, proper people in your community.

This was a public information announcement designed to help raise wanker self awareness and help wankers come to terms with their insufferable presence on this earth.

You are not happy people. You radiate negative energy everywhere you go and should seriously consider ******* off to a different planet thus making this world a much better place to live in.

Cheers.

PS. In America "hipsters" are a segment of absolute wankers.

Look at this wanker. If you don't want to punch him, you too are a wanker.

LMAO, the cheetah tattoo on his chest is just the perfect icing on that cake!

I recently learned the definition of 'wanker' from a few of my English friends and have since made a pledge to use it in a sentence at least once a day. My boss did not find it as amusing as I did. :club:

These friends have also introduced me to the word, 'tosser', which I find equally fun to use. :)

Ahhh, hipsters. Little bastards. I had the misfortune of working with some last year when I was working as a copywriter. They were just far too full of themselves and disdainful of everything else. Really rather precious, gag-inducing for sure.

MissGuided said:
LMAO, the cheetah tattoo on his chest is just the perfect icing on that cake!

I recently learned the definition of 'wanker' from a few of my English friends and have since made a pledge to use it in a sentence at least once a day. My boss did not find it as amusing as I did. :club:

These friends have also introduced me to the word, 'tosser', which I find equally fun to use. :)

"Wanker" and "tosser" are synonyms. They're the same type of people ie. wankers/tossers. Wanker is the most glorious word in the English language as it is the only word which adequately describes "wankers".

shesafrozenfire said:
Ahhh, hipsters. Little bastards. I had the misfortune of working with some last year when I was working as a copywriter. They were just far too full of themselves and disdainful of everything else. Really rather precious, gag-inducing for sure.

*nods* Yup, you've experienced the wankers. Please make your way to the decontamination area and prepare for the de-wankerisation process. You'll feel a whole lot better.

Where did you get the tattoo?:D

Please ignore my tattoo remark Solitary. After thinking about it, I realized how disrespectful it is. Please accept my apologies.

Solitary man said:
"Wanker" and "tosser" are synonyms. They're the same type of people ie. wankers/tossers. Wanker is the most glorious word in the English language as it is the only word which adequately describes "wankers".

Ah, I see. I think over here in the U.S. we refer to those individuals as, '*********' or 'tool'. I assure you, the epidemic is not restricted to the U.K. - unfortunately, many of our government officials encourage the 'douchetude'. :p

I'd like to get in on that vaccine that you are stashing.....

i see wankers everywhere.

that sounded wrong.

to me, most people are wankers.

wankers are just OBVIOUS wankers.

hence, they are called wankers.

anyway...

i find that wanker is a state of mind moreso than a particular 'look'.

i have a problem with anyone who thinks that i give a honeysuckle what they think.

i also have a problem with anyone who thinks that i should give a honeysuckle whether or not they give a honeysuckle.

also, don't touch me and we won't have a problem.

most wankers are scared of me because the way that i look at them.

there were a bunch of wankers outside of my hotel room last night around 2 am.

most of these wankers were young, so their wankerness was explainable.

but there actually some older wankers out there too.

due to my generally good disposition, sort of zen-buddhist mentallity, high level of situational awareness, and relatively calm demeanor -

i decided not to confront the wankers.

the old me would have went right at the wankers.

i think sometimes, even i can be a wanker.

we all can.

btw, the guy in that picture is a huge wanker.

I don't think it is right for anyone to judge another person or call them names because of the way they look, dress, or act. In fact it is the same thing many of us come here to complain about that has happened to us. Especially someone we don't know what is going on in their life, why they do what they do.

LOL! I'm not sure why you got banned. But I love you! xD

I live in an area which is ever increasing in wankers.

I have no plans on eliminating myself; then again, I don't think I'm a 'wanker' and even if I was in someone else's eyes, I don't wish to off myself thank you very much. At least not at the moment. Not while I have my parents to look after.

Can't think why you were banned. Or why no one else seemed to be offended by what you wrote.

If I've somehow completely missed the 'joke' here, well then sue me.

Gutted said:
LOL! I'm not sure why you got banned. But I love you! xD

I live in an area which is ever increasing in wankers.

kinzeUK said:
I have no plans on eliminating myself; then again, I don't think I'm a 'wanker' and even if I was in someone else's eyes, I don't wish to off myself thank you very much. At least not at the moment. Not while I have my parents to look after.

Can't think why you were banned. Or why no one else seemed to be offended by what you wrote.

If I've somehow completely missed the 'joke' here, well then sue me.

It was not for this thread.

Latest posts

Back