Who made you feel like crap today and what would you like to tell them?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one today and nothing =P

Did I do it right? I'll update when someone actually does make me feel like crap.

kamya said:
No one today and nothing =P

Did I do it right? I'll update when someone actually does make me feel like crap.

lol, yes, you answered properly. Glad to hear no one made you feel like crap.

Jeremy's mom. I feel bad, really, because I have not single idea what made her upset today. I still feel bad. I thought it was me, but Jeremy said she was upset before that. I thought it was me and Jeremy bickering, but if it was before that, then that couldn't have been it.

I felt like crap over a situation with my sister. I'm seeing a cardiologist about some chest pains and she's jumping in my honeysuckle like she knows it all. "It's a vitamin deficiency, you have Hashimotos, your harmones are off, on and on..." She's into Endocrinology these days. Says it fixed her chest pains.

Well I told her, "No, I didn't ask for a D level test." I just let the doctor do his thing. That's my philosophy in the beginning. I've never been sick before anyway. I said, "No, I'm not going to an Endocrinologist right now." Seeing one doctor at a time is also my philosophy.

I was pissed and she was pissed because I wasn't doing what she was saying. And then she changes the subject to her daughter. She says she didn't get her University scholarship. Her daughter knows Japanese and was hoping to go to school in Japan, but didn't make it.

I felt like crap for being so upset over my sister's concern for me. I would tell my sister thanks for caring so much. I have it under control. If anything major happens, I will let you know.

Bo

No one today....

Renae spilt coffee all over the kicthen this morning becuase she wasnt fulley awake yet.
She got a little upset at herself as she was trying clean up.
Instead of laughing or giving her a hard time, I hugged her and told her there's fresh cup
of coffee in the living room. That she could have mine. Gather herself or just wake up.
I cleaned up the spilted coffee. It wasnt a big deal.
Then we took all our pets outside and went for a stroll in the yard ( 1 acher).
Just being positve or refocusing to being positive. Enjoying the simple things is life.

Yesterday...as Reane and I were taking our stroll at the beach, we kept getting crank calls
from some dude for hours. It was irratating....over 50 calls. it's rediculous.
It was jamming up some of important calls I needed to make.
Even after i confronted him, several times. Even after Renae asked him to stopped.
People, places and things had always tried to come between Renae and I.

the nutritionist at my daughter's doctor appointment.

what would i like to tell her?

listen. i don't know what your problem is. nor do i care. but it is clear that you have one. frankly, you seem hostile. again, i don't want to delve into the whys or hows of your neurosis. but what you need to understand is this: there are four people in this room. me, you, my baby, and her mother. if we all can't play nicely, i'll give you one guess who's ass is NOT coming back. so mind your ******* p's and q's because you really don't want me for an enemy.

oh yah, and have a nice ******* day.

My grandma who always ignores my phone calls and text messages.

I would like to say: "STOP IGNORING ME, GOD **** IT!"

Someone I sent an email to last weekend about a really bad situation I am going through and she still hasn't bothered to even acknowledge the message. I thought she was a friend, someone I could trust and rely on, but it seems I was wrong. I didn't expect her to come and hold my hand or to let me cry on her shoulder, but I at least expected a short note of understanding and empathy.

My EX-Best friend did. I wish I could tell her what an ugly testosterone enriched wannabe whore she is. She'll never ever find love and is a fat sack of honeysuckle. She is pathetic and I hope she gets the first seat to watching her mom die and also her cat. I hope her beard grows so long she will be forced to join the circus to enjoy being mocked forever and having food thrown at her. She is such white trash, she may dress like an emo wannabe, but her words piss out like diarrhea!

I forgot to answer the second part of the question. I would like to tell her that I have always found it hard to trust people but for some reason I thought she was trustworthy and I 'let her in' emotionally. Now I feel totally let down and I hope that one day the same thing happens to her, so that she knows what it feels like. I want to tell her she is a crap Christian and that I have been completley wrong all the time when I thought she was kind and caring. Instead, she is cruel and a rubbish person.

Yesterday, one of the first customers I rang out asked if I knew where something was. I told her the most likely spot I thought it would be. She said she already looked there. I then suggested it could also be in another spot, which I took the time to even walk with her to that spot to help her look. She looked for about 2 seconds, and then replied with a snarky comment in a tone suggesting I'm a freakin idiot who doesn't know honeysuckle. I was pretty annoyed but I kept my composure. Although I didn't give her the same courtesy I give other customers from then on. I was thinking I'd feel like honeysuckle for the rest of the day, but it wasn't all that bad actually

What I'd like to say to her? Nothing really. I don't generally enjoy lashing out at people, even if they've offended me in some way. My philosophy is that everyone has bad days, and you don't have a clue what other people are going through in their life. For all I know, that ladies husband could have left her that day. In which case, even if she did offend me, I feel she's been hurt a lot worse and is just trying to make it through things. But there's other people out there who are just plain jerks. Is it my place to try and figure out which of the two options each person is? Nope, not really. It's not really my business.

That's probably more than what this thread was asking for, but that's my 2 cents.

Tiina63 said:
Someone I sent an email to last weekend about a really bad situation I am going through and she still hasn't bothered to even acknowledge the message. I thought she was a friend, someone I could trust and rely on, but it seems I was wrong. I didn't expect her to come and hold my hand or to let me cry on her shoulder, but I at least expected a short note of understanding and empathy.

^^^^ Exactly this.

Recently I've learned that "Hey i'm still standing".

Dark Poet said something on facebook that really resonated with me. We are facebook friends. He said that people said mean things to him on omegle and chat roulette. Then he said "but at the end of it I was still standing."

Lately whenever someone says something mean to me i try to repeat to myself "Hey, I'm still standing. It doesn't matter what they said, I am still standing. I'm still here."

I don't know if that helps any but it resonated with me.

PlayingSolo said:
Yesterday, one of the first customers I rang out asked if I knew where something was. I told her the most likely spot I thought it would be. She said she already looked there. I then suggested it could also be in another spot, which I took the time to even walk with her to that spot to help her look. She looked for about 2 seconds, and then replied with a snarky comment in a tone suggesting I'm a freakin idiot who doesn't know honeysuckle. I was pretty annoyed but I kept my composure. Although I didn't give her the same courtesy I give other customers from then on. I was thinking I'd feel like honeysuckle for the rest of the day, but it wasn't all that bad actually

What I'd like to say to her? Nothing really. I don't generally enjoy lashing out at people, even if they've offended me in some way. My philosophy is that everyone has bad days, and you don't have a clue what other people are going through in their life. For all I know, that ladies husband could have left her that day. In which case, even if she did offend me, I feel she's been hurt a lot worse and is just trying to make it through things. But there's other people out there who are just plain jerks. Is it my place to try and figure out which of the two options each person is? Nope, not really. It's not really my business.

That's probably more than what this thread was asking for, but that's my 2 cents.

You know you don't have to be happy and smiles and nice to customers that act like that right? If someone is being rude just call them out on their BS and tell them to knock it off. Your philosophy is nice but you don't have to let people disrespect you just because they are having a bad day. If they keep going just leave or tell a manager they are going to have to deal with that customer.

SophiaGrace said:
Recently I've learned that "Hey i'm still standing".

Dark Poet said something on facebook that really resonated with me. We are facebook friends. He said that people said mean things to him on omegle and chat roulette. Then he said "but at the end of it I was still standing."

Lately whenever someone says something mean to me i try to repeat to myself "Hey, I'm still standing. It doesn't matter what they said, I am still standing. I'm still here."

I don't know if that helps any but it resonated with me.

Thanks for sharing that. It's really great. It resonates with me too because a lot of the time people try and erase your experience(s) or even your entire existence and it's like saying "sorry, but me and my feelings and my experiences are still here" no matter how hard you want to pretend they/I am not.

Also, this wasn't today but several weeks ago. I want to tell them that people who are different or eccentric or have developmental issues in any way can still be good people. They are still worthy. They still have value as human beings.
And just because a person probably won't ever make any major contribution to society doesn't mean that they can't serve others in small yet meaningful ways.
So because someone doesn't make a fat paycheck or isn't getting married off in their 20s or getting a PhD doesn't render them worthless, wasteful people. Every one has value. Every single person has human worth, even including me.

The people who hurt me so badly, I want them to feel what it's like to feel utterly worthless. And I want them to feel the crushing, life destroying impact of their own words on others.

Oh yeah, and I would also like to add that people do things for a reason. They aren't just going around acting randomly without intention.
And behind the actions are feelings and when I am expressing myself I am trying to do so genuinely. So when you make fun of me for not being able to get the words out because I am a slow processor and then I start crying and getting upset it's not because I'm a hysterical lunatic. It's because I have actual feelings that I am struggling to express...genuinely, articulately, willingly. And you are such a f*ucking *******. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back