A Lonely Life - images

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to use an image hosting site like photobucket or tinypic. There is also an attachment option when you use the regular reply box instead of the quick reply. Using an image hosting program is better though, I believe attachments display as a link that opens it up in a new window.

I still can't seem to get the image to embed.

Is there a size limit on embedded images?

Hi there.

You have to find a image hosting site as Sci-Fi said, but one that allows direct image linking, I had a quick look around Microsofts SkyDrive, I used to use it for this reason but recently it seems to have changed and I couldn't see a way to do it. How rubbish.

I think http://imageshack.us/ can be used for image linking, although I have never used it, it's a common site to use for this. I found some instructions if you get stuck.

Well, I've got the image on tinypic.

I am simply asking to do what other posts in ALL have been able to do...show the image INSIDE the post itself, instead of just a hypertext link. (for example, "Let's See Faces" has photos of people)

Can someone do that in here...then give me the code behind it?

Placing a Picture into a Post on alonelylife.com

--

bb9e7670.jpg

lf8f_c20_u8yfi.jpg

I swear, I have tried this.

But I was using tinypic, not photobucket.

Let me join photobucket and try again...

I really appreciate the patience and the help folks.

I'll return and report here in just a bit!

: )

Tom

8af3a120.jpg

Yes, I think it will work now.

Latest posts

Back