Why do people do this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inexperienced

Reaction score
Facebook/deviantart.

This is my girlfriend's work, and she's been feeling pretty shitty about this because all of the comments. Why do people post such utter crap like that? I know most of the comments are towards the band itself, but some of the comments are aimed directly at her. She doesn't even like the band, she just wanted to do a random drawing.

I cheered her up, but this is still bothering me like crazy. I ******* hate people.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I needed to leave this somewhere. I'm not sure if I'm just taking this too seriously..

Well, one person said they didn't like the group, but they liked the picture. Tell her not to take random people's comments to heart.

Because they're kind of cute and baby-like.

Probably the people who subscribe to deviantart are not interested in drawings like that. Every artist must find their audience :)

Don't worry about why people do things, simply accept that they will. All you can control is how you react to it.

Because comments sections for anything bring out the worst in the worst people so they behave like insufferable ********. Don't mind them, for most of them being an ******* on the internet is the only power they will ever have in their life. Maybe she should just post her art somewhere it can't be commented on.

That's people on the internet for you. Don't let pitiful comments bother you or your lady. Thicken those skins!

I didn't read the deviantart comments but I assume it's something along the lines of "shut up *****", and "(somethingracistgoeshere)", "(somethingaboutgenitalia)", and of course, "fag."

They do it because they can.

Yeah, I guess I do need to thicken my skin. Towards everything, I mean. I get angry over the littlest things.

I'm pretty sure this bothered me more than it bothered her.

Thanks. Back to lurking.

Latest posts

Back