20 year old male in Toronto. Looking for someone to message.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbeyroad92

Reaction score
I don't want this to come off as a dating ad or something, but I'm more interested in talking with a girl around my age. I'm also curious as to how many people around my age from Toronto are on here.

I just started my third year of university, and I'm finding myself more lonely than ever. I play guitar, video games, and listen to music to pass the time, but I really wish I could meet someone, either as a friendship or a relationship.

Anyways, hope to hear from someone.

Wassup bro(or sister?), Im 19. I live in Mississauga. I don't mind messaging about anything really. Im lonely as fresia lol.

Hello. Sure I'd love to talk as well. Sent you a message as well. :) I'm not from your area, but like to get to know you.

I'm down. Not from Toronto but I'm around your age and also lonely as fresia. Hope to hear from you soon :) Although I'll probably bore the hell out of you after like 2-3 messages ahahah so just a forewarning.

Bump. Not much has changed unfortunately. I'm now 21, turning 22 in April, in my last semester of university. School is going well but the loneliness is still here.

Latest posts

Back