one small step for a woman, one big step

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaches

Reaction score
for self esteem... for the first time IN MY LIFE I made the first step in chat to a guy I know (pathetic, isn't it, but I never did it before), I mean I guy of whom I wasn't sure if he liked me. He doesn't (like me), because he didn't answer, but I don't care because at least I made a move and now I know he is not interested and I can move on, and this very much feels like a win.

Good for you Peaches! That's a great start! It proves to you that you can take that risk and also not fall to pieces if someone isn't interested. So many times it's so indecisive that it drives us nuts, trying to figure out if we should risk talking to someone or not. Kamya is right, the next time it won't be so hard. Keep putting yourself out there! :)

Nice work on making that extra effort. It all pays off in the end. As stated, it should be easier to do in future. Good luck~

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover." - Mark Twain

Great job Peaches : )

Peaches said:
for self esteem... for the first time IN MY LIFE I made the first step in chat to a guy I know (pathetic, isn't it, but I never did it before), I mean I guy of whom I wasn't sure if he liked me. He doesn't (like me), because he didn't answer, but I don't care because at least I made a move and now I know he is not interested and I can move on, and this very much feels like a win.

So you've stopped waiting and started acting! Congratulations! :D

Latest posts

Back