Hello!Hola!Bonjour!Bon Giorno!Guten Tag! Ni hao!Namaste!Shalom!Jambo!Marhabah!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
Greetings earthlings.
My name is Zoe, I can't say that I am entirely new to this site. I've been here before for quite some time. I imagine there are some people I used to know here, some new. I certainly hope all of you reading this right now are having a great morning/afternoon/evening/night. Right now on the west coast of the United States it's 12:17 AM. I've got to be up early in the morning hours yet I am still awake. That is usually how it goes i'm sure some of you are very familiar with what we like to call insomnia, if you haven't heard of it yet there is a great herbal tea called sleepytime vanilla and honey vanilla chamomile, by celestial seasonings. (They also have a sleepytime Extra with valerian.) Oh hell if you're a tea drinker I'd check out celestial seasonings. It may cure what ails you.... It always relaxes me.. yet never helps me sleep that well.
I moved here about 6 months ago from the Mid-west (Missouri) where I left everything I knew behind for a higher purpose. It's also great because I can get my medical cannabis card here. (Which I'd like to state if I had a doobie right now I'd be passed out.) I came back here for a reason.. living alone all I have is myself, and my thoughts. My entire family lives back in the Mid-west. I've always been able to handle myself, yet things that I fear seem to creep up on me when I least expect. Things that I have no control over but I do my best to remain positive. I know that there are amazing people here, when I have nothing else.. I will always have somebody to discuss things with.

There is a lot I would like to say but I will spare those reading and leave you with this little medley. You all have a wonderful day.

Well glad to meet you Zoe, it seems you are a nice girl :) Right now I am "slacking" at work while waiting for a test result.

I HAVE TO warn you that if you smoke weed every day, nothing good will come of it. That much is clear as day.

perfanoff said:
Well glad to meet you Zoe, it seems you are a nice girl :) Right now I am "slacking" at work while waiting for a test result.

I HAVE TO warn you that if you smoke weed every day, nothing good will come of it. That much is clear as day.

Well of course that is your opinion and I respect that. :)
Although I must disagree, cannabis is used for a number of purposes for many different people who can function perfectly fine on a daily basis. I've been using it medicinally for three years and it has helped me in several ways. Of course before I had not obtained it legally, which thanks to our federal government it is not "legal" for anybody. I strive to be a respectful responsible user of it and that's how it shall remain. Thank you for warning me though, I appreciate that more than you know. :) Also it's a pleasure to meet you!

EveWasFramed said:
Welcome back and Happy Belated birthday. :)
How is your mom also?

Hey Eve! :) Thanks!
My mom is well, she's been doing a lot better over the last few years. I talk to her almost everyday to see how she's doing back home. She misses me though. ): How are you?

Thank you to everyone.

Selamat Datang! (keeping with the languages theme, it's 'welcome' in Malay).
Oh, Annie Lennox - holder of the keys to my heart! She is just such an awesome and fabulous lady :O

Honey vanilla chamomile tea sounds delicious, I'll have to look for some. Lately I've been drinking a big cup of green tea before bed and I seem to drop off to sleep more quickly.

ajdass1 said:
Selamat Datang! (keeping with the languages theme, it's 'welcome' in Malay).
Oh, Annie Lennox - holder of the keys to my heart! She is just such an awesome and fabulous lady :O

Honey vanilla chamomile tea sounds delicious, I'll have to look for some. Lately I've been drinking a big cup of green tea before bed and I seem to drop off to sleep more quickly.

Awe, thanks! :D How are you today?
Yes.. she is definitely one of those people who just amazes me all of the time. Such a beautiful voice!
Oh yes, it is delicious with a little bit of honey and coconut milk. :) It's Celestial Seasonings. I am not sure where you are located in the world but my local grocery store always carries it. Oh really green tea? That's crazy because of the caffeine! It always wakes me up and gives me a great amount of energy. And it's so good for you. :) I really hope you can find sleepytime vanilla, when you first drink it you will definitely feel it I promise you that.

Autumntranspire said:
perfanoff said:

Although I must disagree, cannabis is used for a number of purposes for many different people who can function perfectly fine on a daily basis. I've been using it medicinally for three years and it has helped me in several ways. Of course before I had not obtained it legally, which thanks to our federal government it is not "legal" for anybody. I strive to be a respectful responsible user of it and that's how it shall remain. Thank you for warning me though, I appreciate that more than you know. :) Also it's a pleasure to meet you!

I know how annoying nagging can get, I smoke cigarettes myself, so it's cool that you take it this in a good way :)

perfanoff said:
Autumntranspire said:
perfanoff said:

I know how annoying nagging can get, I smoke cigarettes myself, so it's cool that you take it this in a good way :)

Of course! :) Although I must say everything I know about Cannabis is factual. I am sure you know the risks of smoking cigarettes. Just like everybody else in the world. The only damage from smoking a doobie is the carcinogens from burning anything. If I were to vaporize all of the time my lungs would be completely undamaged. Plus it is a much clearer stone and it lasts much longer. Anyway! Thanks for writing. :)

lolgirl said:
they use the cannabis capsules for seizures now in young children

Oh yeah, I read every single day about how pure THC extract is saving lives and curing cancer... Even if I didn't benefit from smoking Cannabis I would always support it's medicinal uses for those whom truly need it. Some people benefit from pharmaceutical medications and some benefit from nature.

Latest posts

Back