Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booted out of my Mental Health Forum
I just got booted out of my mental health forum because someone posted an offensive comment to a delicate post I made. I got really upset about the whole thing. I was supposed to report it to the administers, instead I took matters into my own hands and they booted me out.

Now I no longer have this established site to post to anymore. I just found a new one but the whole thing is very upsetting. These forums keep me sane and from feeling so lonely.

I have to readjust to a new site. Start all over again. I didn't know the rules. He was a jerk and I was upset.

Bo
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -Epictetus
Welcome, Bo Smile
Hmm. Can't you just make a new account and keep posting? Or did they ban your IP?
"I wish [Deckard] Cain was here."
I'm kind of a college addict. Education is amazing.
The only good mental health forum I ever found was SAS and I was stupid enough to get banned from that.
They know my story. They know me. I won't be able to go back under another ID. Unless I start lying.

I know I was angry at them enough to leave but I didn't want to be booted out.
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -Epictetus
Hey what about this forum?
You are part of here too.
Yes, I am part of this forum. Thanks.
Welcome to ALL. Can you not email any Admins to sort things out? Do you talk to anyone who still has access to the inside? Maybe they can help?
What site was it that booted you?

I'm new to this whole online support thing. Somebody else mentioned SAS... mind spelling that out for us noobs?

Thanks
Welcome! If they don't realize it's not entirely your fault then you oughta be here instead :>
-I am full of shit; I am a plagiarist. As a liar, I'm a ten. I just want this to mean something to anyone even if they don't know who I am.-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what happened to this forum?! KyleReich 107 3,362 Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Last Post: nibbysaurus
  An observation about some people on this forum Paraiyar 17 7,355 12-19-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Seahorse
  Point of this forum? Jana 47 10,132 08-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Last Post: QuickStrike
  Does anyone on this forum give a damn... mickey 49 8,005 05-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  Do you think experiencing too much loneliness is bad for your health dresta2000 15 2,242 03-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Melsaldi
  A lonely life, A lonely forum. Littlesecret 10 3,950 03-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Littlesecret
  This Forum BorrowedHope 6 1,684 02-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Grackle
  I'm having persistent mental pain today Bebeskii 8 3,519 11-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Bebeskii
  Worried About Health and Attitude dreamsurfer 3 1,179 01-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Last Post: dreamsurfer
  Loneliness for those of us with chronic health problems anonymouse 4 1,934 01-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Last Post: isthatso