I need a boyfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lena

Reaction score
:mad:

I usually don't care, but lately, I do. I feel dumb and lonely. I need a boyfriend. :(

I just tried to delete my post and it's telling me I don't have permission. : /
I shouldn't have created this. I feel like I'm being whiny and this should go elsewhere.

hey its ok. i need a girlfreind i dont feel that as being whiny. everyone has there wants and needs

You're right....but some people view things a certain way...and I don't want to deal with that. I already feel like enough crap as it is

How can you two ever solve this problem - Lena needs a boyfriend, 5pt7art needs a girlfriend...****, if only

Lena said:
You're right....but some people view things a certain way...and I don't want to deal with that. I already feel like enough crap as it is

who cares what others think:cool:

theraab said:
How can you two ever solve this problem - Lena needs a boyfriend, 5pt7art needs a girlfriend...****, if only

:D

I am guessing a listening ear and some attention will be a better option.
Can Pm me if you need to. :)

Lena said:
I just tried to delete my post and it's telling me I don't have permission. : /
I shouldn't have created this. I feel like I'm being whiny and this should go elsewhere.
Hi Lena.
Regular members can't delete threads. Just mods and the administrator.
You authored this thread in search of help and understanding. That doesn't make you Whiny. You are a person who is in need of some help right now is all. If you were eating a burger and some of the ketchup dripped on your shirt and you kept up complaining about if for an eternity, that would be considered whiny.

Never be embarrassed to seek help. The effort to get help is a humble and respectable action.

Get in there LoneKiller ;]

Lol I kid. Nothing wrong with wanting a partner. I'd not mind one myself. Just don't rush into anything though. You don't want to try and correct a problem by creating a load more :]

I've felt the same way lately, I think it's something about fall, for some reason. Best of luck...I'm around if you want some PM companionship, haha

well, i'm married.. but if you think it would help you could be my mistress! :cool:
my wife shouldnt mind as long as we let her watch!

:p

scratch that, checked with the wife.. turns out she does mind.. go figure :rolleyes:

I also feel very lonely most of the time and a girlfriend would be really nice, just having a really close friend, a companion, but it just simply is not going to happen for me.
People seem to ignore me, people seem scared of me. The people who do not, which is very few unfortunatly, are incredibly nice people but I see them very rarely because they live far away. I am only ever nice to other people aswell and have even got compliments about being nice... But I am just not very good at socializing in general because I am socially anxious and very introverted.

It makes me so unhappy.

Lena said:
:mad:

I usually don't care, but lately, I do. I feel dumb and lonely. I need a boyfriend. :(

I need you to just get in touch with guys and try them out by getting to know them and then go for one.

Latest posts

Back