I recently lost a flash drive at Costco

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theraab

Reaction score
Dear ALL members,

I recently lost a flash drive at a local Costco. Does anybody have any information about it?

I would really like it back because it contained a realistic plan for ending world hunger.

If anyone finds this, please do not let it get hit with any blunt object as it contains a small amount of poisonous gas.

Please let me know.

Raab...have you considered placing some Lost and Found posters in the Costco parking lot?

i have your flash drive.

paypal me $10 for shipment and $50 for my time and i'll send it to you.

i promise.

ps - lonekiller was just running distraction for me so i could get the flash drive stored in a secure location.

The flash drive had a load of pictures of me and Sarah Palin gettin really freaky.

Speaking technically of course, you can recover flash drives by clicking your heels together and saying "There's no place like roam, there's no place like roam", then aliens will come down and teleport you to the local Costco, where they will implant a flash drive into your brain, and you will be rewarded with chocolates and tapdancing polar bears that know how to salsa as well...

But of course, that is a lot of hard work. You could also try calling Costco.

Latest posts

Back