Confessions of a dangerous mind......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Compton

Reaction score
So who can relate to their ex's thinking like this....

'You will fall in love with me and I'll let you. I'll probably kind of enjoy it. But don't ever forget that I don't give a honeysuckle, and that's attractive isn't it, not caring and all. So you'll do all the work, I'll watch you squirm because you need me more than I need you. Although your the nice one here...still life is so ironic in the way that its always prosperous for selfish ass-holes like me and not you, ha mwah mwah mwah!"

Kind of. That one ex hooked me and she thought she's a "playa" while she messed that relationship over. A couple years later, she's still in the gutter and more depressed than ever. No compassion for that insanely selfish ***** :)

Woman are players to. Some of them completly destroy your life just to give their self esteem a little boost. This thread will probanly get closed so in conclusion: guy's are players to get sex girls are players to fresia men up mentally.

Threads like this make me think that arranged mariges arn't such a bad idea.

I'd say, see ya I'm better off without you then. Why stay with someone who thinks like that? Treating people like that is pretty shitty in my opinion, man or woman.

Sci-Fi said:
I'd say, see ya I'm better off without you then. Why stay with someone who thinks like that? Treating people like that is pretty shitty in my opinion, man or woman.

They are money snatching pigs. When's the last time any of you guys sat down by a girl and asked her what she makes, where she works. I'd date a girl who worked at dennys if I were interested.

How many girls who are successful would date a guy that makes a menial wage, at a menial job.

I'm not one to hate on Girls, but I hear what you guys are saying. I would like to expand on some things that have been said. But even thinking about it just.. Lets just say I'd type a lot, both in defense of men and women.

[I spent about 20 minutes typing a short example. But I decided not to post it, lol]

When it comes down to it, women can be EXACTLY the same as men when it comes to relationships. They can cheat and lie just like men do. Some people may not believe this simply because lots of men appear to do it as opposed to women. But then there is the belief that women are better liars then men. So who knows.

Loser - I went out with a Girl who was worse off then me financially and she still moaned at me when it came to money. It was important for her to know I had money, even just for myself. I think this was because she wanted to be able to tell people I worked and had money. She was basically ashamed to say to anyone that I was unemployed for a month or two in our relationship. I have NEVER been concerned for any girls money when I've liked them. My interest has always been about them and them only. That said, it might be as I am a poor guy, so I lack in that area. If I had money, I might be more concerned. But I highly doubt it. I am trying to build capital now. Even if I have 10k saved, I wont focus on a girl who has money.

Bill - I hear you. The way the world is today tends to make women naturally better off in relationships. I think that, because men tend to be more physical then women overall. Women can hang that over them in a relationship. It happened to me once. It was basically emotional blackmail. From my exp, relationships will fail no matter how the man reacts in this situation. If you resist to prevent a girl from having anything over you, the spark goes out and you become interested in other girls. If the power trip goes on for too long, the girl or guy will eventually try and be too controlling and things will break down. That's how it went down for me anyway.

I would have no problem living with a woman and bringing in more than her, after all money is just means to and end. For me, it's more important how she genuinely acts and if she as any goals and aspirations to do something productive/creative in her life.

Bill Compton said:

'You will fall in love with me and I'll let you. I'll probably kind of enjoy it. But don't ever forget that I don't give a honeysuckle, and that's attractive isn't it, not caring and all. So you'll do all the work, I'll watch you squirm because you need me more than I need you. Although your the nice one here...still life is so ironic in the way that its always prosperous for selfish ass-holes like me and not you, ha mwah mwah mwah!"

yes, i can relate to that.

i could relate more if you had also added:

i will destroy your home, your finances, your retirement, your credit, your child's self-esteem, and your faith in people.

i will lie to you and cheat on you and abandon you (and my family, and our home) for the first smooth-talking guy who comes along after you stood by me for a decade and put me through three separate college-level programs.

i will leave you in debt, in bankruptcy, and in foreclosure.

i will not say sorry. i will not show decency. i will not show appreciation for all that you've done for me OR for ANYthing you have done for me.

i will attempt to hurt you further as i am not content with the damage done thus far.

i will leave you with our child. abandon her. neglect her when she visits. start a new family and leave you to pick up the broken pieces and carry on with child who has shattered self-esteem and a lack of ability to trust people because of my tactics of manipulation.

when you rise above the situation and are "the better person", i will still take potshots at every chance i can.

i almost forgot to add:

i will do all of this, while wrapping myself up in the fact that you would never hurt or destroy me because i am (and always will be) the mother of your child.

yes, indeed, there is a special place in hell......

Sci-Fi said:

I totally agree. But first off you gotta believe that you're better than that in order to take that stand.

in two or three generations, none of this will matter, as - according to the demographics - all women will look like this:

pack%20o%20burqas.jpg

as opposed to this:

Lady-Gaga.jpg

just sayin, who you think is gonna win THAT clash-of-the-civilizations?

Bill Compton said:

Nope. I've had frustrating ex'es, but no one who really I felt was malicious. Had one which disappeared on me after a quick goodbye, which did sadden me a lot, though.

Wow, some interesting comments, I thought that this was a little to raw to put out there but hey its sparked some reaction!

OddlyUnique... thanks, totally agree, although I find it hard to think of myself above people per se. But your advice is sound as always :)

Trent - Dude that is harsh man, sorry you had to go through that. I've had a couple of girlfriends like the one I've described at the beg of the thread but your post has really put things into perspective. Totally utter respect man:) YOur obviously quite an amazing person to come out of that ok.

Perfanoff - Nice video... scary honeysuckle! Run......

Gutted - totally agree, how could you even save such as situation? With my last ex, i tried to explain to her things calmly and get her to understand it from my view, it totally backfired and made me realise how stubborn and pig minded she was. Horrible person, but irritatingly reasonably successful in material terms anyhow (I think that is what really bothers me..lol)

i'm okay as long as i don't indulge the thoughts like:

- go buy an 8-ball
- hit that tree at 85
- disappear for good

or, my personal favorite

- take em all out

:D

Sci-Fi said:

There's emtional attachment involved that can't just be switched off. They 'hold the key'.

I can look back on failed relationships and I can honestly say for each and every one, I couldn't give a honeysuckle about how I felt I was treated and I wish them well (and believe me I can trot out a sob story or two if I chose to). Relationships never end well and the sort of person someone is when it starts to fall apart is never a useful point to either judge or remember them by.

Move on, look at the mistakes YOU made, (because there will be some) and let them worry about the mistakes they made and whether they learn from them. Once you move on they have no bearing on you, its just baggage that you can either chose to lump around with you for 6 months, a year, your whole life or just leave behind as soon as you can. Just live and learn and and make it better next time.

The Good Citizen said:
I can look back on failed relationships and I can honestly say for each and every one, I couldn't give a honeysuckle about how I felt I was treated and I wish them well (and believe me I can trot out a sob story or two if I chose to). Relationships never end well and the sort of person someone is when it starts to fall apart is never a useful point to either judge or remember them by.

Move on, look at the mistakes YOU made, (because there will be some) and let them worry about the mistakes they made and whether they learn from them. Once you move on they have no bearing on you, its just baggage that you can either chose to lump around with you for 6 months, a year, your whole life or just leave behind as soon as you can. Just live and learn and and make it better next time.

Dam straight.

Parabolani said:
Trent said:
in two or three generations, none of this will matter, as - according to the demographics - all women will look like this:

pack%20o%20burqas.jpg

Great! can't wait. Muslims are more spiritual people, because they live more pure lives that means they are closer to God and are more happy than everyone else ..... right???
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kidnapping-raping-girls-Eid-celebrations.html

precisely! which is why i've stated before that both men and women should appreciate their respective westernized cultures and the freedoms and dignity it provides for them. we live in societies based on centuries old standards of chivalry.

in my opinion, chivalry is one of the noblest callings. to defend the honor of those who may be weaker or less fortunate than you even though they would be powerless to stop you if you were to choose otherwise.

nothing ever strikes me as more foolish than a western woman bashing western culture in favor of that barbarism.

people need to be careful what they wish for and be thankful for what they have.

I think to be honest the sex ring in question was a group of men that happened to be Islamic. They weren't committing these acts in the name of Islam, religion played no part in it. If the sex ring happened to be white British men, the Daily Mail wouldn't have said "Christian Gang Jailed...". The Daily Mail is notoriously right wing anyway, it loves Princess Diana, it hates immigrants.

Cruelty, violence, sex crimes... these are universal traits of humanity witnessed in any society, in any corner of the world. I am aware that I live in a society that is more open, tolerant, permissive and economically richer than in many other areas of the world but I am not so naive to believe that those freedoms were obtained historically through any means other than conquest and taking from others.

"Centuries old standards of chivalry?" "freedoms and dignity?" 50 years ago a black person couldn't sit next to a white person on a bus... but how quickly that is forgotten.

Western culture was not founded on chivalry, it was founded on imperialist conquest and taking what didn't belong to it, often in the name of religion. Its from that lofty position where it can now enjoy its spoils of war and judge other nations as uncivilised...once it has what it needs. Humans are humans and how ever they manifest themselves, greed and self interest will prevail in one form or another, its a human characteristic and not any more prevalent in black, white Christian or Muslim its about protecting your own self interest and always has been.

Latest posts

Back