Games That Piss You Off, But You Can't Help But Play All The Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment, but I re-bought "GTA:San Andreas". This game has been a true source of aggrivation of the greatest magnitude for me. Second only to the "Mega Man" series. The problem is, that no matter how pissed off and frustrated I get playing titles like this, they are still so much fun that I can't help but play them.

Do any of you experience this?

Thanks for viewing.:)

That 'Alan Wake' game. I found that whole zappin em with the torch and shooting them thing repetative and anoying but it's a survival horror, got to know what happens in the end.

Also 'I am alive' I play that over and over and over again and I still can't rescue all the survivors even with the walk through WTF!

LoneKiller said:
Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment, but I re-bought "GTA:San Andreas". This game has been a true source of aggrivation of the greatest magnitude for me. Second only to the "Mega Man" series. The problem is, that no matter how pissed off and frustrated I get playing titles like this, they are still so much fun that I can't help but play them.

Do any of you experience this?

Thanks for viewing.:)

Yes, the same happens to me... The GTA titles don't piss me off as much, but the Mega Man series do.

DC vs Mortal Kombat, I don't play it all the time but it is one game that continuously pisses me off yet I will still go back to it on occasion and play it.

Civilization 5. Great game buy I can never stop playing it, even when there's something really pressing that I need to to. I end up getting mad at myself for all the time I waste on it. Just...one...more...turn!

Every game I play annoys me at some point. All of them I probably have still played afterwards, despite this.

Parabolani said:
That 'Alan Wake' game. I found that whole zappin em with the torch and shooting them thing repetative and anoying but it's a survival horror, got to know what happens in the end.

Also 'I am alive' I play that over and over and over again and I still can't rescue all the survivors even with the walk through WTF!

I hear you on that. At the end of the line, Alan Wake reminded me of Lost. A writer that's run amok and writes a script/book open-ended and so disconnected from reality, that every sequel/expansion will become even more divergent with reality. Probably the dreamer type of people like this though..

Super Mario Sunshine. Sounds really, really wimpy, but I'm the kind of person to repeatedly fall off a building to my death or something, especially with those block-levels.

The Nodes section - it will slow your frame rate to less than 10 fps.

TempleElementalEvilJC-h450.png

Ms. Pacman. Makes me call her every name under the sun when she doesn't do exactly what my fingers push *giggles*

World of Warcraft pisses me off because of the people. Some of them take the game way too seriously and will verbally abuse me while playing a dungeon if I'm not performing the way they think I should perform. Mainly it's due to poor gear and I'm doing dungeons to get better gear to perform better. But people say hateful things and it hurts and makes me hate the game. I cancel my account. And then 2 months later, reinstate.

+1

And, it is reason I do not buy games anymore because of the focus on MMORPGs

LoneKiller said:
That's basically the reason I don't game with others. I prefer to game privately. No bullshit. Just fun.

Latest posts

Back