I don't know what to do anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinzoku

Reaction score
I was kicked off the color guard team and shoved on 'equipment manager', and now they have me and two other girls setting equipment every time they run the show (which could be dozens of times in a single hour). And then I have a friend says she's happy, but every time we get into something, something happens and she ends up hurting herself for reasons she downright refuses to tell me- and honestly, I love her, but it can be a little irritating, especially when my good mood is shot.

Worst yet- the fact that she is literally THE only person I talk to on Tumblr, Skype, and through text. So as soon as she goes off on these moments of hurting herself, she completely abandons me for hours at a time sometimes, and I cannot contact her and I have no one to talk to.

I try to make myself known through art and writing, but it goes completely unnoticed on Tumblr and Deviantart. And now I just don't know what to do, because no matter how hard I've been trying to make new friends over the past few days, I'm ignored.

Sorry if this seems random- I'm posting this during a bout of extreme sadness, so...

Honestly, I don't really know what your first paragraph was talking about (sorry), but if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm sure there's many others on here who will lend you their ear as well.

Have patience with your friend, it may not be that she doesn't want to tell you. she may not understand or know the answers herself. keep watch though, be sure to get her help if she needs it. It will take more than a few days to make friends, don't get discouraged. A word of advice: don't depend so much on a single person, you will always come back feeling disappointed. Its too much pressure for anyone person, you may scare them off. take the alone time to get to know yourself and build your personal relationship.

Hit me up with your DA :D PM style please~ Good luck with sorting things. I find that you are pretty powerless in situations like these. The Girl may be annoyed if you try too hard. But doing nothing hurts you.

Ah, the life of a lonely, under-appreciated artist is a bittersweet life. If you're so inclined, feel free to PM me, I'd be happy to chat with you sometime. It never hurts to have a new online friend, especially an artistic one. Anyways, I don't know whether you're more interested in visual or literary art, as you mentioned both. If you enjoy writing, you should look up Figment if you haven't heard of it already. It's a writing site with a rather friendly community. It's a bit juvenile at times, but there's a niche for just about everyone. Just don't expect much constructive criticism unless you specifically ask for it.

Latest posts

Back