One day with any person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sk8aboi

Reaction score
Hey,not sure how to do this,but ill give it a go.

So if you could spend an entire day with any person in the entire world, who would you choose?(could be a celebrity,a family member,pets...anybody)

My husband. But if he's not available, I'd spend the day with mintymint so I could torture and harass him for an entire day irl. <3 :D

well, i spend lots of days with my wife and kids, so although they are most important to me i would have to pick my best friend online.
we have known each other for over a decade but have never met face to face. we are half a world away from each other.
it would be a day that would stay with me for the rest of my life no matter what we would do with the time.

I would want to spend a day with Buddha. I would meditate with him. Listen to him speak. Be thankful for his presence. And learn from his wisdom.

If it's possible to meet a dead person, I'd choose... It's a tough one but I think I would choose Slavador Dali. I've seen him in interviews and he seems very wise and original, two of my favourite qualities in a person. I'd show him my drawings... we would talk about our dreams... It would be interesting :)

This is the type of question I could never distinctly answer. I would like to say that I'd like to spend a day with my future soul mate, if she exists.

600full-samantha-38g.jpg

Barbaloot said:
My husband. But if he's not available, I'd spend the day with mintymint so I could torture and harass him for an entire day irl. <3 :D

Aw... you're the best :club:

Any person in the entire world, eh? Well, if it had to be another person, it'd be Edgar Allan Poe.

That said, I'd much rather spend a day with myself from the past or from the future. If it were my past self, I'd talk some sense into him. If it were my future self, he'd talk some sense into me. That's probably cheating though :p

Someone who I trust and love, and who loves me for who I am. And is comfortable spending a whole day with me.

I would spend it with a friendly stranger who live a total different life and in a different part of the world. It will broaden my perspectives of what I know about the world versus my world.

The woman I met at a group dinner this past week but am too chicken to ask out.

Parabolani said:
Who is that LK? I recognise the face.
It's Jesse Ventura.
He hosts the show "Conspiracy Theory". He used to wrestle under the name Jesse "The Body" Ventura. He was governor of Minnesota in the past.

Latest posts

Back