17 year old male.need friends or girlfriend :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sk8aboi

Reaction score
Hey im probably the youngest on this site haha,but i have to try atleast...i dont have a lot of friends and the few ones i have are my best friends.but they never invite me to events and they hangout all the time behind my back...this is just one of the things that happens.im scared, lonely and i really wish i had someone that cares about me,who cares about the things i want and respect me for who i am.
Im teird of being the nice guy towards every person that treats me like crap.

Hey sk8aboi. I think you'll find a lot of friendly people on here who cares. Count me in as one of them. You're still so young, there's a lot more to experience in life. You just gotta keep moving and not stay put in one place. Get out there (even if your friends don't invite you), and do your own thing. Do things that make you feel good and confident about yourself. :)

P.S. You can still be the nice guy, but not take crap from every other person. Just stand firm to your boundaries and if you're not happy with something someone is doing to you, you nail it down firmly. Doesn't mean you're not nice if you do that. Just means you've got boundaries and you deserve to be treated with respect because you know you treat others with respect. :)

Thats true :) but its not always that easy.ive tried ignoring the rude things my friends do to me,but it keeps on coming..but im finishing school in two weeks, so i dont have to ever see their faces again.

Hey there I'm seventeen so don't worry you aren't the youngest :) There are really friendly people on this website so you are bound to make friends here . Message me if you want :)

Hey lol I'm 14 your not really the youngest and were all friendly and don't bite :D

Sk8aboi said:
Thats true :) but its not always that easy.ive tried ignoring the rude things my friends do to me,but it keeps on coming..but im finishing school in two weeks, so i dont have to ever see their faces again.

I'm glad that you'll get to get away from them after school is over. How are things with you now? Hope you're doing all right.

Great to hear that! I'm good too, thanks. :)
Hope things have been going well for you!

I'm sorry your friends treat you in that way. Keep staying strong! Your a good person and needs to be more respected. Hope your feeling a little better now.

if they are like that to you maybe they aren't really friends...
i hope you can find some real friends here and irl
i'm open to it if you want :)
18 years old btw

Latest posts

Back