Minecraft Flops

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
I'm sure all Minecraft players have had em'

Share your mess-ups here :D

What inspired me to make this is what just happened now. I started a new game on my Laptop as I finally have a mouse. All was well for a few days. I was playing on normal mode and I had only died 3 times due to falling down my own 60 block deep mine. Anyway, I decided it was time to enter the nether to get resources. I really wanted to find a nether fortress. About 1 hour in, I am dead lost. I had an enchanted diamond sword and pick on me, along with tons of materials like Mushrooms and glowstone. I decided to not bother with the fortress and try go back. Whilst trying to find the way, what do I stumble upon? A Fortress! So I thought hey, I might as well fight a few blazes. I killed about ten of em' before finding the room they spawn in. One comes out, I kill it. Then two more come out and I am brought down in a volley of fireballs. Good floppin' times :D

I've only one Diamond left too. So no more Diamond picks. Got a spare enchanted sword luckily. I'LL BE BACK >=D

Apparently, I bought it on sale, so what I got it for, I thought it was worth it. I'm not sure how much it costs now.

the thing is if you buy minecraft there are all sorts of mods you can use to change it up
and all sorts of servers to play on to make it different

also you can play minez for free with it
and download tekkit for free and play with it

I bought minecraft, played about 100 hours of it before getting bored. Seems like good value.

As to flops, they seem interesing. :D
27971875.jpg

It is worth buying yeah. I actually bought it back in 2010. I think it only cost me £7.50. I flopped again x]

I went back to the nether, this time with about 70 torches to map my movements. So there I am, trying to find that fortress when I bump into another one. I was happy as this time I had mapped my movements.

Shame I still managed to get lost :p After about 1 hour of trying to get back via these torches, I had no luck. So I killed myself and then quickly tried to go back and get my lost equipment. I found the place I died, but the equipment was gone. Third time lucky I think :D

You can also place cobble along your path because there isn't any cobble in the nether and it will stand out to you.

also can you download rei's mini map mod and install it on your computer?? It will really help you not to get lost

if not make a map

Gutted said:
It is worth buying yeah. I actually bought it back in 2010. I think it only cost me £7.50. I flopped again x]

I went back to the nether, this time with about 70 torches to map my movements. So there I am, trying to find that fortress when I bump into another one. I was happy as this time I had mapped my movements.

Shame I still managed to get lost :p After about 1 hour of trying to get back via these torches, I had no luck. So I killed myself and then quickly tried to go back and get my lost equipment. I found the place I died, but the equipment was gone. Third time lucky I think :D

lolgirl said:
You can also place cobble along your path because there isn't any cobble in the nether and it will stand out to you.

also can you download rei's mini map mod and install it on your computer?? It will really help you not to get lost

if not make a map

Mods and Cheats seem interesting. But I avoid using them as I know I will get too interested in them and then I'll end up having loads of Modded worlds lol. I got those damned Blaze Rods finally. I locked myself in a spawn room and got freaky with my sword :p

Latest posts

Back